Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Rayleigh slapping boundman around :russ:

That nikka was 2nd in command on the PK's ship, not surprised at all. Luffy should surpass him by the end of Wano though...he will definitely be Admiral level after this is done with Zoro & Sanji being a little above (Marco, Katakuri, King, Queen, Jack).

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
That nikka was 2nd in command on the PK's ship, not surprised at all. Luffy should surpass him by the end of Wano though.
luffy passing him up by the end of wano?:jbhmm: so who do you see being able to still give him a challenge heading forward?

edit: now that I think about it yeah, its likely he will be admiral level. But i think Silvers might still be a step above due to being the righ hand man of the PK cruise.

The PK crew is a crew in power a step above other yonkous

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
luffy passing him up by the end of wano?:jbhmm: so who do you see being able to still give him a challenge heading forward?

edit: now that I think about it yeah, its likely he will be admiral level. But i think Silvers might still be a step above due to being the righ hand man of the PK cruise.

The PK crew is a crew in power a step above other yonkous
Only fault is he's old not sure if that matters though lot of old beasts but I'm sure he was stronger in his youth.