Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Sanji is the Black Ranger! :gladbron: I thought for sure his color scheme would've been yellow like his pops but this is much better.

And that Thriller Bark call-back with the invisibility. :whew: Which makes it all the more interesting that Shiliew of the Rain holds the Devil Fruit power of invisibility now. You'd think he'd be destined to fight Zoro but this opens him up for a Sanji battle as well.

Plus that ending had me legit laughing like 'Mamamamama!' Oda's a damn fool for some of these plot turns. :krs:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Looks like 2019 really gonna be the year of Sanji :banderas:....wtf was Oda talking about 2018 :beli:
lol, people still don't get the shyt? Huge parts of the Whole Cake arc was pretty much about Sanji's tragic backstory and his legacy going into the future. It's fans who misconstrued the thing into thinking that it meant Sanji would be kicking ass all over 2018 just because that's the only character improvement they see in a shounen series, but the Straw Hats each got their own role in the crew and while fighting might be necessary, it is secondary to everyone except Luffy and Zoro.

teacher

All Star
Daps
lol, people still don't get the shyt? Huge parts of the Whole Cake arc was pretty much about Sanji's tragic backstory and his legacy going into the future. It's fans who misconstrued the thing into thinking that it meant Sanji would be kicking ass all over 2018 just because that's the only character improvement they see in a shounen series, but the Straw Hats each got their own role in the crew and while fighting might be necessary, it is secondary to everyone except Luffy and Zoro.

Nami learning observation Haki to stop Sanji from peeping :banderas: :umad:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Raid suit is piff

the Ninjas :wow:

OP ninjas >>>>> Narutos ninjas:ufdup:

Oda actually makes his ninjas look different from each other. Not copy and paste type like Kishi is with his ninjas:mjgrin:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Being that sanji wants a redesign(to make it look less Germa) he prolly wants franky to get rid of some germa stuff and make it more SH crew like

and Usopp doing some stuff over it to solidy the modification I imagine(like painting a jolly roger or something)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Being that sanji wants a redesign(to make it look less Germa) he prolly wants franky to get rid of some germa stuff and make it more SH crew like

and Usopp doing some stuff over it to solidy the modification I imagine(like painting a jolly roger or something)

Sanji will want to it look like one of the suits he normally wears but if Luffy sees that current suit he will not want them to change it. Haaaa

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Wonder if pudding has something to do with Big Mom's situation. I'm guessing her fighting skills won't be as good without her memory.

Luffy just got his life line.

Sanji's wanted poster will look fuego once they print it with his raid suit.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Wonder if pudding has something to do with Big Mom's situation. I'm guessing her fighting skills won't be as good without her memory.

Luffy just got his life line.

Sanji's wanted poster will look fuego once they print it with his raid suit.
What would pudding have to do with her memory loss. Clearly she didn’t forget when coming there. It must’ve e been the fall