Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Luffy just got washed in one hit by an alcoholic. :deadmanny: Unless moving rocks in prison gives you a power boost I'd just chill and wait until Big Mom starts fukking shyt up.

Random theory but I wonder if those limiter cuffs are gonna wind up inadvertently giving Luffy and Kidd a boost (and then they'll get a lesson from whoever's in the dungeon watching everything go down). Kaido uses these things without caring about side effects (Smile for example) so an unintended consequence from the cuffs wouldn't be a surprise. Idk...I can see Zoro's and Sanji's upgrades easy; Cursed Swords and Raid Suit but with Luffy if it's also equipment based, that's all I can think of so far at least.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Luffy just got washed in one hit by an alcoholic. :deadmanny: Unless moving rocks in prison gives you a power boost I'd just chill and wait until Big Mom starts fukking shyt up.
I still think this will happen like a covert training arc, because it kinda reminds me of what some writers have done with Superman. Superman got super-strength as an ability from living under our yellow sun, but some writers had him working out and training which increased his muscle mass and as such made him even stronger. So if you look at Luffy's strength in correlation to his pre-prison body, then once the cuffs come off his strength and speed should have naturally increased too because he's in far better shape post-prison.

I really wouldn't be surprised at all if Luffy one-shots the first big-timer after the prison break and is like 'Huh, looks like that work in prison made me stronger, shishishi'. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas slandering Ussop like he DIDNT come in the clutch with that haki and was the reason luffy and law didnt turn to toys :gucci:

like Usopp in EVERY damn arc didnt come in the clutch when the time called for it.. :gucci:

like he aint put the fear of god in peronna when them other ____ nikkas (no ZoGAWD) got turned to sad simps :gucci:

like Ussop aint earn that 5* bounty and was the MOST wanted man in dressrosa earning him the Goddo USSOP title :gucci:

Facts. Cats need to put respeck on Usopp's name :birdman:
Dude has to be a top 5 'underdog' character in anime history. Sogeking :salute:

Daps
Man this fight was bullshyt

Luffy shouldve lost :mjlol:
Felt that way at first too but when you think about it that was more of a "will" off then anything. The sheer amount of hits luffy took, he really should've lost, but I guess Katakuri really hasn't taken too many hits since he can see the future. His defense may not be on the level of Luffys:yeshrug:

fukk a One Piece, plot armor all Luffy need:wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The anime makes it look worse because Luffy did get beat most of the fight but not to the extent of the anime.

And I think the victory feels less earned than most Luffy victories because Katakuri even quickly adjusted to Snake Man whereas normal a new "power/upgrade" would have decisively made Luffy get the win.

But this was a battle of will and stamina and Katakuri ain't never been hit or put through the ringer like that. In the end, whether you accept it the reason or not, Katakuri lost because he wasn't as hardened in taking damage like Luffy is.