Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ironically, Kyoshiro's intro in OP was him laughing at Orochi's fear of the prophecy.

Also, Komurasaki came from Kyoshiro's brothels, it's implied that he taught her.

So knowing that, I'm wondering if it's some kinda set up. Kyoshiro knew about Orochi freaking out over the prophecy; Otoko was brought along and did what she literally always does; and Kyoshiro asks her "are you prepared?" before he slashes her.

I'd guess one of the two has a devil fruit power that helped fake the murder, both knew about it and it was either planned or understood what Kyoshiro was doing.

Pure hot take though...

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
opening page, anyone peep Enel, is son back on Skypeia or still on the moon ? cant wait to see his return..

so orochi is lol comedy like Orochimaru.. snake/dragon hybrid lmaooo.. anime is lit wit these subtle references.

lmaooooooooooo Brook is wilding :mjlol:

nikka said nah that aint you, hoe let herself go and got fat looooooooooooool, whole chapter is jokesssssssss

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. its gottta be a plan, no way he just killed shorty off

big moms really out here like a new born child.. yooo this arc is gonna be so damn lit

teacher

All Star
Daps
Man, how did Luffy really beat Katagui? I just watched the animated fight and Luffy was outmatched by Kataguri in every way.

How I saw it when I first read it....Kata had a vision deep into the future with Luffy as pirate king but then vs Kaido he still did Conquer’s haki while unconscious so it might of been that or all the above....and Luffy is used to an azz whipping from Garp/Sabo/Ace to crocodile, admirals, cp9 etc... kata on the other hand is the undefeated perfect being. :manny: Prime Garp is>>>>anything katakuri faced...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Man, how did Luffy really beat Katagui? I just watched the animated fight and Luffy was outmatched by Kataguri in every way.
Katakuri has never taken damage like Luffy has so his treshold was lower, plus Luffy has much stronger will, evidenced by Katakuri saying that Luffy "sees far into the future". Luffy doesn't fight a fight to win that fight, he fights every fight for the bigger dream of becoming Pirate King.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Great way of putting it even tho Katakuri could see into the future he was held back by conceptions of him forged in the past and a disbelief he could be viewed differently in the future. Also since ive been rereading this fight I noticed you can take Katakuri's future sight as a point of characterization in that he's so afraid to fail hes trained himself to see the future to prevent any mishaps so he could never be caught off guard and handle any situation thrown his way. He's becoming one of my favorite characters in manga history
Katakuri has never taken damage like Luffy has so his treshold was lower, plus Luffy has much stronger will, evidenced by Katakuri saying that Luffy "sees far into the future". Luffy doesn't fight a fight to win that fight, he fights every fight for the bigger dream of becoming Pirate King.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Oh damn. So is brook suppose to be black or Zoro black?
Here's all their nationalities. Oda had given them out in one of his sbs questions a long time ago

YUR9tjC.jpg

You can decipher what race they could be depending on that.