Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
All this time I thought Vegapunk was some Dr. Robotnick old ass scientist looking dude :russ: I have a feeling she's going to be evil as hell though. Look how she massacred my boy Kuma. I hate that the Straw Hats already got split back up AGAIN. What business could Bonney have with Vegapunk. They may have history, or she's just looking for revenge. The island probably FULL of Seraphim robots.

Maybe Franky will get an upgrade somehow.

Of all the places to end up. I'm curious to see how much of the story is left.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
All this time I thought Vegapunk was some Dr. Robotnick old ass scientist looking dude :russ: I have a feeling she's going to be evil as hell though. Look how she massacred my boy Kuma. I hate that the Straw Hats already got split back up AGAIN. What business could Bonney have with Vegapunk. They may have history, or she's just looking for revenge. The island probably FULL of Seraphim robots.

I'm guessing it's Vegapunk's daughter or granddaughter.

Not that there's anything wrong with a female Vegapunk :hubie: I just feel like Oda is trolling since Vegapunk was mentioned to be old

Plus if you look her shirt says "Punk 02" which makes sense if she's the 2nd Dr. Vegapunk

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I still think that the world elite use Bonney to de-age themselves and then wipe her memory of that ability. Making them all from before the lost 100 years.

I think that is the original Vega punk that has been involved with a lot of evil shyt.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I still think that the world elite use Bonney to de-age themselves and then wipe her memory of that ability. Making them all from before the lost 100 years.

I think that is the original Vega punk that has been involved with a lot of evil shyt.

I think between fruits and technology, those old dudes or at least Emu will wind up holding the knowledge of the void century. We've seen cloning (even chibi clones with the seraphim), cyborgs, and fruit powers that can increase age. So there's definitely something to it.

I do like the idea of multiple Vegapunks running around though. That might explain why some of his actions sound well-meaning whereas other experiments have implied that he's evil. That Punk number on this Vegapunk's shirt reminds me of how the Vinsmoke family each wear their number designations.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Dude I cannot wait for next chapter one piece just keep getting better and better I bet we gonna go 6 months until finding out how Im sama looks like :gladbron:

One Piece is on a hall of fame run these last couple of chapters. They reveal something huge and then it prompts a dozen more questions and theories.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I think between fruits and technology, those old dudes or at least Emu will wind up holding the knowledge of the void century. We've seen cloning (even chibi clones with the seraphim), cyborgs, and fruit powers that can increase age. So there's definitely something to it.

I do like the idea of multiple Vegapunks running around though. That might explain why some of his actions sound well-meaning whereas other experiments have implied that he's evil. That Punk number on this Vegapunk's shirt reminds me of how the Vinsmoke family each wear their number designations.

Yeah I like your theory of multiple Vegapunks. It wouldn't surprise me if "Dr. Vegapunk" is a conglomerate of secret researchers for the World Gov. We might've just met one of the nicer Vegapunks in this chapter, but I'm sure we'll see one of the real evil ones in this arc. Kinda like how Napolean/VoteDemocrat has different personalities because of all the different people sharing that account. Or maybe they're all androids on some DBZ type action.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Thats not actually Vegapunk. Notice that the shark was number 03, the robot number 12, and the young lady has number 02 on her chest.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder if this arc will be a franky focused arc we haven’t had one of those since water 7

I'm sure he'll get shine since he's the tech guy, but this is the endgame. Final Saga.

I'm fully expecting us to finally find out where Devil Fruits really come from in the next couple chapters :wow: