Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

Said it before, Ill say it again. JC is a better WRITER than Lux, Daylyt, Chilla, etc because he EXECUTES better than them. JC can compact his ideas/thoughts into a 2/3/4 bar set up and still have lots of context because of his verbiage; he doesnt need to add a bunch of superfluous word association/diction to be complex. JC has mastered the art of brevity like no one else. Thats takes for more execution than scheming for 3 whole rounds...

Daps

Said it before, Ill say it again. JC is a better WRITER than Lux, Daylyt, Chilla, etc because he EXECUTES better than them. JC can compact his ideas/thoughts into a 2/3/4 bar set up and still have lots of context because of his verbiage; he doesnt need to add a bunch of superfluous word association/diction to be complex. JC has mastered the art of brevity like no one else. Thats takes for more execution than scheming for 3 whole rounds...

You always seem to hit your weekly JC quota.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah he ain't seeing lux

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Nah he ain't seeing lux

Not mad at this. He got them other nikkas in the bag though (B Dot, Daylyt, Chilla, Danja Zone, Danny Myers, etc..). Only other nikkas that can write with JC is Illmac, Jey The Nitewing, Aye Verb, and maybe Iron..

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Randomly saw Drugz of all people in NE. Dapped him up and gave him props. Didn’t wanna ask about the Ace shyt but he definitely be out and about.

Daps
Not mad at this. He got them other nikkas in the bag though (B Dot, Daylyt, Chilla, Danja Zone, Danny Myers, etc..). Only other nikkas that can write with JC is Illmac, Jey The Nitewing, Aye Verb, and maybe Iron..
Huh? You name Jey but say Chilla, Daylyt can't write with JC? lol

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Pat Stay. Unless I simply misread what you were saying.

You’re only referencing direct battle rap fukkery?
Yeah, you misunderstood

I meant a death as a DIRECT result of a back and forth between battlers.

And I’m specifically sayin a toptier because QP already murked or shot someone at an event to be technical.

I really think Battlerap needs it cause the amount of lines being crossed unnecessarily is so unreal.

nikkas crossing serious lines frequently talkin bout “oh it’s just promo” when it clearly ain’t

And fans encouraging the dumb shyt talkin bout “oh, I don’t wanna see the battle otherwise”

The culture is wild immature and it stunts it’s true growth potential and stability

That’s why I think it just needs to happen unfortunately

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess it depends on preference. I can see why someone would prefer Day or Chilla writing ability over JCs as he's less dynamic then they are.