Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
Based off ARP's interview with 3 I wouldn't be surprised if Lux vs Hitman is the next RBE mainevent
I can see that happening. Just seen Iron talk about Award. If Lux vs Iron happens on RBE that would b crazy. I remember back in the days when Lux mentioned to battle him. It’s time for Lux to stop hiding n battle. Idc bout the daylyt battle until it happens n that happening anytime soon..

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Chris Unbias just said the round length for Mook vs Bigg K will be longer than A Ward(I guess referring to A Ward vs Bigg K)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Another beasley interview just dropped, 15Min and he just bytching about ppl bytching about paying for the app. Most ppl with the app were complaining that the batles dont drop fast enough for paying customers. Someone said on the norbes stream that a tay rock battle in januray event still hasnt dropped on the app yet.

Edit: Interview is largely a waste, he just playing defense and juelzing about the app. He also deflected when asked about making superstars with the app.

Last edited:
Daps
Another beasley interview just dropped, 15Min and he just bytching about ppl bytching about paying for the app. Most ppl with the app were complaining that the batles dont drop fast enough for paying customers. Someone said on the norbes stream that a tay rock battle in januray event still hasnt dropped on the app yet.

Edit: Interview is largely a waste, he just playing defense and juelzing about the app. He also deflected when asked about making superstars with the app.

He explained in the champion interview why they don't drop battles quick enough. It was something along the lines of, fans be watching the whole shyt then wanting more. He did say they was experimenting on how they drop battles, etc.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
He explained in the champion interview why they don't drop battles quick enough. It was something along the lines of, fans be watching the whole shyt then wanting more. He did say they was experimenting on how they drop battles, etc.
Yea, I watched the interview where he said that. It doesnt matter how quick a paying customer watches the battles. Just drop the shyt in a timely manner and they can binge shyt from the vault. :manny:

He loves the Netflix comparison so much, they drop all the shyt at once too and let ppl binge. Keeping it a buck, if a nikka paying for the app, they are more than likely a hardcore fan anyway and would keep the sub even after binging.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

This is a lazy take. As someone that pays for the app and lives in another time zone, I can’t stay up to watch every caffeine event live so I would expect them to be on the app in a timely fashion. Anything more than a week to have access to the whole card is a pisstake.