Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.

Pardon me posting something from this weirdo nikka, but I had to for this one. This is the biggest L anyone’s ever received in the culture. This nikka’s a carp, fukk that Piranha talk lol. nikka would be holding this nikkas pocket if they were locked. Doing his laundry and some more shyt lol Get him the fukk outta here lol.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pardon me posting something from this weirdo nikka, but I had to for this one. This is the biggest L anyone’s ever received in the culture. This nikka’s a carp, fukk that Piranha talk lol. nikka would be holding this nikkas pocket if they were locked. Doing his laundry and some more shyt lol Get him the fukk outta here lol.

lmao green ranger hit him with the dudley taunt/counter :mjlol:

Dudley_CC_Xiaoyu.gif

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Piranha called the other 4 power rangers like
png-transparent-mobile-phones-meme-telephone-voip-phone-voice-over-ip-meme-telephone-call-meme-black.png

Imagine goin’ out like that :wow::mjlol:

I ain’t seen a nikka get bytched like this since like the 3rd grade lol

That nikka can’t be from Detroit. I won’t believe it lol. Cold bytch. Don’t want to hear nothing approaching gangsta shyt in those raps.

That nikka was OD Space thuggin'. Disgusting.:hhh: