Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All nikkas is overreacting about tez. I think people just like to go in on tez. Yall are really taking that rex battle seriously? We yall know that was a setup.if he performs well on the rest of the show he will be fine.
I admit if he lost to 40 that won't be a good look. 40 is nowhere near as nice as people try to make her out to be. I don't take Twitter serious when it comes to battle rap so mm I will wait until I see it on cam.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
10384456_902893293071137_184041902999406537_n.jpg

:wow:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What should worry a battler more
"fukk it Ima remix it"
"Its showtime"
Or Rex throwing his hat

:ohhh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
both of them already tweeted out July 24th (also the day his album drops)

i hope day slaughtered this nikka

lmfao @Spud34 this shyt came at the perfect time

i aint even listen yet tho :banderas: he gon have to address all the disses

edit: apparently URL got certain nikkas blackballin AFR cuz they didn't like the NOME 4 rant :dead:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
All nikkas is overreacting about tez. I think people just like to go in on tez. Yall are really taking that rex battle seriously? We yall know that was a setup.if he performs well on the rest of the show he will be fine.
I admit if he lost to 40 that won't be a good look. 40 is nowhere near as nice as people try to make her out to be. I don't take Twitter serious when it comes to battle rap so mm I will wait until I see it on cam.
1. Tez one of those nikkas who bragged about the old days when u had bars on deck at all times so that's not THAT valid of an excuse, add that to him vs Rex being LONG overdue this nikka shoulda BEEN had bars for rex even if they were just throwaways, and he's supposed to be Top Tier he has no right choking in 90 seconds, wasn't even a crowd there to heckle him

2. nikkas sayin he also lost to Rex at NOME :yeshrug:

3. As far as takin twitter seriously, they not gonna just fabricate Tez chokin and takin out his phone, that's damn near an auto-loss if it happened in more than one round :manny:, i dont take twitter opinions seriously, but a fact is a fact :manny: