Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first rex fukked him up and left that boy sleepin on the couch on fukking national television :dead: now 40 barrs 3'0ing him clearly

daaaaamn homie :hovlaff: those rex battles mighta rattled him forreal, nikka put in all that work :wow: quality battles and everything for damn near a year just to fall back to where he was over the course of a few weeks :wow:

He really can't afford to go around clearly losing battles. I just can't watch Cortez, he just does nothing for me, & there's a lot of people who feel the same way, so when he has a chance to convince people like myself why we should watch him, he's gotta bring it. He's gotta make a good impression.

40 Barrs said in an interview some weeks back that Cortez was trash & she wasn't worried about him at all:mjlol:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
i known damn well @3Rivers aint make that abomination
aBUwbEI.png
u aint even attempt to resize the mj face, can't be postin these homemade smilies on here, makin us look bad breh
That's how the breh wanted it:yeshrug:

speakin of that @3Rivers we need that official :jazface: smiley breh :wow::ohlawd:
hCIB5br.jpg

im sure @Brooklynzson will pick up the tab for your services :feedme:

wq3hLB4.png
M76vHCD.png

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That's how the breh wanted it:yeshrug:

wq3hLB4.png
M76vHCD.png
:ohlawd: my nikka :salute: @Brooklynzson cover the bill for me breh :myman: toss my nikka 3rivers some shares and a new office at Breh & Associates

as far as what the breh wanted :dahell: you gotta consult these dudes man, they dont know no better :ufdup:

the jazface bouta change the game tho :wow: how the fukk she make her face do that tho

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
hold up brehs are we really gonna ignore the transformation this nikka @Walt has gone through in the pasts few months :mjlol: my dude went from being the well spoken Neil Degrasse Tyson of the coli to this:

Yo, brehs, I was heading to watch the World Cup today, sporting my patriotic 4th of July picnic cloth shirt, and it hit me... I need to launch a kickstarter campaign to fund my URL debut.

:blessed:

So today I'll be battling random people on the street, in bars, in supermarkets.... Wherever, anybody can get it.

A preview:

More to come...

It's really about to be on, fam.

:hovlaff: my nikka legit walkin the streets battlin random ass people and droppin blogs forreal, @Brooklynzson we gotta get him a battle against Ah Di Boom ASAP

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Born is that damn nice tho. You don't like Born, then you don't like bars, period.
:dead: @ him never winning a battle.. nikka please.

If i want to listen to bars..I will put up some slaughterhouse mixtape or something. I look for more then bars when watching a battle.. only time Born is somehow entertaining is when he chokes.

Was almost rooting for Tez the last couple of months. nikka been putting in work just to flush it down the toilet again...that nikka ass and i'm a fool for ever believing in him

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Say it ain't so Tez :snoop:

I've been pulling for him since his battle against Verb. I'd hate to see everything unravel in the space of a few weeks.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Say it ain't so Tez :snoop:

I've been pulling for him since his battle against Verb. I'd hate to see everything unravel in the space of a few weeks.
you dont win in life after Rex slams his hat on you
10eevif.jpg
second that shyt touches the floor your downfall begins, just ask yung ill

ReasonableMatic

Daps
"He dropped a few tiers/tears over a bytch, that's a bad breakup..." - 40

Damn Cortez.. :damn:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
If i want to listen to bars..I will put up some slaughterhouse mixtape or something. I look for more then bars when watching a battle.. only time Born is somehow entertaining is when he chokes.

Was almost rooting for Tez the last couple of months. nikka been putting in work just to flush it down the toilet again...that nikka ass and i'm a fool for ever believing in him

Nuborn has performance and bars.. Miss me with that choking shyt. If everyone in battlerap had bars on Born's level the industry would be popping.