Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't know how TODD got so popular but he's not as nice as he think he is. This is why I don't take anything these dudes say serious. Again, TODD isn't half as nice as Born.
you tellin me that like im a todd fan :heh: i hate that nikka too

im just sayin nikkas is really tryna put born on that summer jam screen as of late :sas2: all them bars dont mean nothin if you bringin Earl to all yo battles

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
you tellin me that like im a todd fan :heh: i hate that nikka too

im just sayin nikkas is really tryna put born on that summer jam screen as of late :sas2: all them bars dont mean nothin if you bringin Earl to all yo battles

I now you're not a TODD fan... I just want to know who gave this dude permission to talk greasy like he's super nice. :dahell:

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka stop acting like born all that..he actually never won a battle and his soul left earth against cal

spud gassing Born as much as he shyts on Surf :ohhh:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
DNA must be a shareholder with the smack/URL brand to keep getting these big stage battles. Why couldn't we get hitman vs Tay Roc or surf vs roc? :mindblown:

not as complicated as you guys want to make it.

Smack/URL like cheap performers that can go all three rounds without choking. That describes DNA and Tay Roc aka smacks two favorite battlers

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nikka stop acting like born all that..he actually never won a battle and his soul left earth against cal

Born is in @Spud34 top 3, i thought this was known

Spud top 5 in no order from what i've seen is
JC
Daniel Myers
NuBorn
Rex(i think)
Loaded Lux :troll:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Born is that damn nice tho. You don't like Born, then you don't like bars, period.
:dead: @ him never winning a battle.. nikka please.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
not as complicated as you guys want to make it.

Smack/URL like cheap performers that can go all three rounds without choking. That describes DNA and Tay Roc aka smacks two favorite battlers

But goin the "safe" route ain't always the best route in terms of what the fans want. I'd rather see a nikka attempt a 360 degree dunk from the free throw line rather than a dude doin a lay up, u feel me? :myman:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
But goin the "safe" route ain't always the best route in terms of what the fans want. I'd rather see a nikka attempt a 360 degree dunk from the free throw line rather than a dude doin a lay up, u feel me? :myman:

Im not a DNA fan at all but i know why he gets booked, hell i know why young ill is still getting booked

we can't have it both ways. we complain about chokes and shytty performance but DNA and tay roc come prepared.

Smack likes solid people. It is what it is.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
then we end up with situations like the Hitman/Con battle, where this nikka has TOP 10 First round ever :ohlawd:

but the other two rounds are straight up bullshyt :stopitslime:

smack gotta decide whether he want to take that risk for a potential classic, or a safe boring battle(that the people in the building think is god status :beli:)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
My current top 4 is:
Hollow
Verb
Magic
Myers
:smh: how the hell did i forget about Verb

didn't know you fukked with hollow that much tho :leon:

magic gotta show me somethin crazy his next battle :beli: im not hype to see him stumble against a sub par big teisha