Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOOOOO WAT :hovlaff::hovlaff::hovlaff::hovlaff::hovlaff: you shoulda kept that footy breh

you shoulda pulled a hitman "i need wawta" *takes long swig of aquafina* and proceed to bar her life away :mjlol:
Definitely need a remix and little brother holding you up @Walt

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

first few bars Reed spat weren't even crazy, they was just hype to see him, understandable :ehh:

JESUS DID REED SPAR AT ALL WITH ANYONE CREDIBLE :mindblown::what::why::snoop:

"p*ssy you ever seen a headshot up close? so close before he fall you can see the ghost" :beli:

"nikka'll rob you for dat roley, no ice, PLAIN JANE :pacspit:"

crowd: :why::snoop::camby::sleep:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
first few bars Reed spat weren't even crazy, they was just hype to see him, understandable :ehh:

JESUS DID REED SPAR AT ALL WITH ANYONE CREDIBLE :mindblown::what::why::snoop:

"p*ssy you ever seen a headshot up close? so close before he fall you can see the ghost" :beli:

"nikka'll rob you for dat roley, no ice, PLAIN JANE :pacspit:"

crowd: :why::snoop::camby::sleep:

Cortez said the bars Reed spit on his mixtape (I forgot the song) were actually really dope. He said if he spit them in the rounds verse TODD, he would've got off. He said he probably over thought it and was trying to do too much and might be good second time. Who knows tho

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
TODD roastin this nikka tho :heh:

":childplease: what top 5 list you think YOU on? when you lost to Kaboom :snoop:

and Kaboom lost to NU BORN:bryan:

so you lost to the nikka that, lost to the nikka, that lost EVERY TIME WE EVER HEARD THAT nikka RAP :why:"

:hovlaff: yo is Nuborn the new Verb/Norbes? seems like EVERYBODY been takin shots at this nikka for the past few months for no damn reason, dude be gettin bodied left and right without even touchin the stage :dead:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Maaaan I am a god damn sucka for name flips. "Drugged in New York, imma dauna reade" :wow:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Maaaan I am a god damn sucks for name flips. "Drugged in New York, imma dauna reade" :wow:
todd was nameflippin that nikka to death his first 2 rounds :wow: aint even listen to the 3rd, had to turn it off and breathe after that nu born ether :dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
TODD wish he was as nice as Born tho.
that shyt dont even matter dawk, your boy gonna have to catch a fukkin bodybag his next battle cuz nikkas just draggin his name through the mud for no good reason at this point :mjlol: this nikka todd said we NEVER seen born win a battle :mjlol:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
that shyt dont even matter dawk, your boy gonna have to catch a fukkin bodybag his next battle cuz nikkas just draggin his name through the mud for no good reason at this point :mjlol: this nikka todd said we NEVER seen born win a battle :mjlol:

I don't know how TODD got so popular but he's not as nice as he think he is. This is why I don't take anything these dudes say serious. Again, TODD isn't half as nice as Born.