Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I’ve given Danny shyt in the past, but man this dude really should be on the bigger cards. I wouldn’t have been mad at Roc vs Danny at SM at all.

It’s like he prefers this lane

the URL staff doesn't like Danny and they book him begrudgingly. He was on such a run that he was forcing their hand a bit but that mega-choke vs Real Sikh basically shelved any chances of him being on a big time card anytime again.

It's like when Zack Ryder was getting popular with his YouTube channel in WWE a decade ago and Vince/HHH were still like "This guy's a nerd :hhh:"

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the URL staff doesn't like Danny and they book him begrudgingly. He was on such a run that he was forcing their hand a bit but that mega-choke vs Real Sikh basically shelved any chances of him being on a big time card anytime again.

It's like when Zack Ryder was getting popular with his YouTube channel in WWE a decade ago and Vince/HHH were still like "This guy's a nerd :hhh:"

No Danny is terrible at managing his career.

Nygga turned down Summer Madness a few years back

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't remind me :mjcry: That was a burial for the ages!

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve given Danny shyt in the past, but man this dude really should be on the bigger cards. I wouldn’t have been mad at Roc vs Danny at SM at all.

It’s like he prefers this lane
I don’t think URL really sees Danny as any bigger than what he is, and Danny just accepts it. He could demand more I feel, but let’s be real, considering how late he in age he got popular, and all he did to even get mentioned in these circles, plus his general personality — Danny is just happy to be here.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think URL really sees Danny as any bigger than what he is, and Danny just accepts it. He could demand more I feel, but let’s be real, considering how late he in age he got popular, and all he did to even get mentioned in these circles, plus his general personality — Danny is just happy to be here.

they gave him a summer madness slot in Vegas and he turned it down right?

He also lands big names, but doesn’t take these battles on the right card.

it’s all on him

it’s not necessarily a guy you push like twork or chess but he can be a strong b side opponent

Does your employer manage your career? No you manage you’re own career.

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I know people still are gonna consider him the GOAT, but does Mook have the two worst Summer Madness headline battles of all time?

Guy been terrible since Joey jihad. Lmao. Smack gonna book him next year watch.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know people still are gonna consider him the GOAT, but does Mook have the two worst Summer Madness headline battles of all time?

Yep, like I've always said, Lux is the real GOAT. :mjgrin: had the better retur, had way better battles since he came back too, and had a bigger impact than Mook culturally too. :manny:

Mook embodies "Living off your past glory"

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
thoughts on it?
I liked it, but I feel like you need to know more background on everything that happened to know fully what's going on. It's kinda like an episode to watch if you're already familiar more than one to watch to get informed.

Battle Truth's baby moms was on Sa Neter TV last night and exposed more. She said he has another baby moms that he got pregnant when he was 29 and she was 13. :scust:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked it, but I feel like you need to know more background on everything that happened to know fully what's going on. It's kinda like an episode to watch if you're already familiar more than one to watch to get informed.

Battle Truth's baby moms was on Sa Neter TV last night and exposed more. She said he has another baby moms that he got pregnant when he was 29 and she was 13. :scust:
I’ve ever watched Battle Truth videos, where is this dude from? How old is he and what area did he grow up in that he was able to keep doing this and nobody ever did something to him or exposed him?