Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. Look at what you just said and what you mentioned that had nothing to do with what we are talking about, you dumb fukk. You took what I said wrong and decided to talk shyt again. All I said was maybe Jayblac is being honest in how he feels. Yeah he has been known to play it safe but I was like he isn’t the only person that feels that way about the battle. For once, learn how to comprehend what has been posted and shut the fukk up. Cot damn.
Look at you. Emotional. :snoop:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

5oowcr.jpg

Surf not ready for the GOAT

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
That uncle ra angle was weak af

who cares if surf is mad at him, not even surf cared enough to be a dikkhead after the battle and ra apologized within 24 hours for posting the video

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
That uncle ra angle was weak af

who cares if surf is mad at him, not even surf cared enough to be a dikkhead after the battle and ra apologized within 24 hours for posting the video

Aye that angle hit to me. If you didn’t for you, thats fine. But I felt it worked in the battle.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Aye that angle hit to me. If you didn’t for you, thats fine. But I felt it worked in the battle.
Why tho

it didn’t expose surf as an a$$hole or tough guy or whatever, he already plays up being both

ra is not a victim and even he said he said surf was right to be mad about the video

Let’s assume it was a good display of shaming surf for punching down, was that really enough to win a round?

Ardamus

Daps
Why tho

it didn’t expose surf as an a$$hole or tough guy or whatever, he already plays up being both

ra is not a victim and even he said he said surf was right to be mad about the video

Let’s assume it was a good display of shaming surf for punching down, was that really enough to win a round?

If anything, it needed to be said. Especially in a battle and it’s a new/fresh angle to use. One of the reasons I’ve never liked Surf is that extra disrespect he shows. And Ra don’t do shyt to nobody except for keep the culture moving with the great job he has done with 15MOFE. So therefore, that needed to be said. Just like (and I said this before), I hate that JJDD gets into bullshyt and that situation with Ace needed to be talked about. Surf did good with that angle in that 3rd. Publicly, people know these things happened and they’re not old angles to use.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surf isn't feeling Jay Blac on this recap

I don’t think Blac fukks with Surf, exactly for comments like that. I can’t remember which Caffeine event it was, but Surf disrespected the hell out of Jayblac. I think Surf asked him “are you stupid?” & you could vividly see Blac trying to process it and how he should respond to it.

I don’t know how long they can really work together. Surf calling nyggas stupid and dumb publicly just isn’t going to work.

Ardamus

Daps
JJDD second was strong
I wouldnt be mad if someone gave him that round
but TODD 1st and 3rd wasnt it

Right. I can't even argue the first and third rounds for real. I won't even argue the 2nd but I'll say that was the round I think I would give him.

I don’t think Blac fukks with Surf, exactly for comments like that. I can’t remember which Caffeine event it was, but Surf disrespected the hell out of Jayblac. I think Surf asked him “are you stupid?” & you could vividly see Blac trying to process it and how he should respond to it.

I don’t know how long they can really work together. Surf calling nyggas stupid and dumb publicly just isn’t going to work.

Kind of how I look at it. Like, I get that battle rap is having that back and forth of talking wreckless in the ring but going a little extra with it doesn't work for me. Just another reason I can't get into the hype about him.