Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly watched that and thought the same shyt. In no way, shape, or form did John John win a round. Putting that narrative out there is corny. JayBlac must’ve lost money on the battle.
He’s trying to maintain a positive relationship with TODD and be political. John John knows he got dusted last weekend though so it’s pointless lol.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
He’s trying to maintain a positive relationship with TODD and be political. John John knows he got dusted last weekend though so it’s pointless lol.

Or is he actually being honest? I get it tho ya mans won the battle, finally 3 rounds, no choking, no jerseying, and you are happy. but cmon now, if Jayblac feels that way, it is what it is. Plus he isn’t the first to say that JJDD may have gotten 1 round too. But hey, Surf pleased his fan base and other fans don’t like JJDD so saying it’s not a 3-0 gets everyone else up in arms.

Ardamus

Daps
I'm glad Todd finally got clearly smoked on a big stage but rewatching the battle surf wasn't that great tbh. He had a few lines here and there but it was far from his geechi performance.

I honestly think Surf was better in the Geechi battle. With JJDD, he did do good but everything that the culture had in their mind about Surf already, JJDD repeated and it was nothing new. Except for that practice together thing which didn’t really hit. However, I really liked that Uncle Ra angle and the call and response. Surf was just ready and the better man that day.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Or is he actually being honest? I get it tho ya mans won the battle, finally 3 rounds, no choking, no jerseying, and you are happy. but cmon now, if Jayblac feels that way, it is what it is. Plus he isn’t the first to say that JJDD may have gotten 1 round too. But hey, Surf pleased his fan base and other fans don’t like JJDD so saying it’s not a 3-0 gets everyone else up in arms.
There’s a reason nobody else on that panel was aligning with anything Blac was saying.

I get that you have a holy hatred of Surf as well as you are an extremely sensitive person, but at least be close to reasonably unbiased on this one.

Ardamus

Daps
There’s a reason nobody else on that panel was aligning with anything Blac was saying.

I get that you have a holy hatred of Surf as well as you are an extremely sensitive person, but at least be close to reasonably unbiased on this one.

I’m the one sensitive but yet the main reason we even argue is because of how much of a fanboy you are for Surf. And I’m not. Not to mention, I was clearly unbiased when I said Surf won. Or maybe you didn’t see that last time when I posted. If I said JJDD 2-1 or 3-0, I’d be on some bullshyt and you could say I’m biased then. But being the fukking emotional idiot you are as usual (here we go again, lol), you obviously missed where I said dude won.

The main thing I’m saying is if Jayblac gave JJDD a round, that’s his opinion. And he isn’t the first to say it. If there was any round I’d give JJDD and that was the 2nd. Edging it more than likely. Surf got the 1st and

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m the one sensitive but yet the main reason we even argue is because of how much of a fanboy you are for Surf. And I’m not. Not to mention, I was clearly unbiased when I said Surf won. Or maybe you didn’t see that last time when I posted. If I said JJDD 2-1 or 3-0, I’d be on some bullshyt and you could say I’m biased then. But being the fukking emotional idiot you are as usual (here we go again, lol), you obviously missed where I said dude won.

The main thing I’m saying is if Jayblac gave JJDD a round, that’s his opinion. And he isn’t the first to say it. If there was any round I’d give JJDD and that was the 2nd. Edging it more than likely. Surf got the 1st and
WE don’t argue lol, YOU argue. Surf battles maybe once a year and that’s when you come at me. You don’t see me arguing with you over those silly ass KOTD events you post about.

Anybody who says shyt like “I hate to say it but Surf won” isn’t someone who is unbiased at all lol. You said Surf won because you didn’t have a choice, it was obvious.

Ardamus

Daps
WE don’t argue lol, YOU argue. Surf battles maybe once a year and that’s when you come at me. You don’t see me arguing with you over those silly ass KOTD events you post about.

Anybody who says shyt like “I hate to say it but Surf won” isn’t someone who is unbiased at all lol. You said Surf won because you didn’t have a choice, it was obvious.

Nope. Look at what you just said and what you mentioned that had nothing to do with what we are talking about, you dumb fukk. You took what I said wrong and decided to talk shyt again. All I said was maybe Jayblac is being honest in how he feels. Yeah he has been known to play it safe but I was like he isn’t the only person that feels that way about the battle. For once, learn how to comprehend what has been posted and shut the fukk up. Cot damn.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
battle rap random thoughts beef?

hitman-battlerap.gif