Religion/Spirituality The official Bizarre Bible Stories Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:heh: My wife's big toe looks better than that little asian boy you impregnated. Stop it.

You wanna put that to the test nikka? Bet the board call your bytch a fukkin horse face monkey mouth bytch. You think this a dime nikka? bytch better charge 10 dollars on the corner for the girlfriend experience. Ugly as SIN!:youngsabo:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ur a fakkit in denial with no bytch to speak of. Come out the closet and admit you love aids fakkit. Then after you do that my nig, kill your fukkin self and take your gay lover with you you devil worshipping piece of shyt. Two less disease spreading queers the world has to deal with. :ahh: :whoo:

sounds like you have your death all planned out you fukking fruit

:russ:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You wanna put that to the test nikka? Bet the board call your bytch a fukkin horse face monkey mouth bytch. You think this a dime nikka? bytch better charge 10 dollars on the corner for the girlfriend experience. Ugly as SIN!:youngsabo:

Mowgli, you know I seen your girl before right? :usure: Why would you go there when you know my wife looks better than that bird-faced skeletor bytch you knocked up? :heh: You've lost what's left of your mind.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ur a fakkit in denial with no bytch to speak of. Come out the closet and admit you love aids fakkit. Then after you do that my nig, kill your fukkin self you devil worshipping piece of shyt.. :whoo:

You still don't get it, you arthritic, middle-aged, confused man lover. Put down the sugar-dipped strawberries, uncross your legs, step away from the keyboard, and look at yourself in that moldy, cracked mirror. Nobody respects you. You're a laughingstock with no achievements besides your pathetic, astronomical post count. You can still make something of yourself and give that kid of yours something to actually look up to instead of a deadbeat dad who lives his life on the internet.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mowgli, you know I seen your girl before right? :usure: Why would you go there when you know my wife looks better than that bird-faced skeletor bytch you knocked up. :heh: You've lost what's left of your mind.

Nice bluff but my girl hasnt been within 20 clicks of this bytch ass board. I saved that pic of your ugly ass wife a long time ago, during peace time cuz i knew one day i might need to pull that joker card out my pocket to show nikkas how much of a fukkin clown you are. Intellectual by day. Hoodrat loving beard having fakkit by night. Just sit your bird chest havin ass down. bytch married you cuz you had a ba in chemistry. Bet when you drop that seed it aint chores. What bytch wanna carry your swagless lineage into the future. A fakkit who gets a workout breaking pencils with 2 hands. :heh:

fukk it ima pass this hoes pic around and laugh with nikkas, at chew and your disgusting family..

Lets start in tinychat.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You still don't get it, you arthritic, middle-aged, confused man lover. Put down the sugar-dipped strawberries, uncross your legs, step away from the keyboard, and look at yourself in that moldy, cracked mirror. Nobody respects you. You're a laughingstock with no achievements besides your pathetic, astronomical post count. You can still make something of yourself and give that kid of yours something to actually look up to instead of a deadbeat dad who lives his life on the internet.

This loser averages 58.54 posts per day when you add up all 3 of his (known) aliases. :snoop: Poor kid.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
sounds like you have your death all planned out you fukking fruit

:russ:

Stop it. A nikka with a swagless atari voice like yours probably needs those lame ass podcasts to have a reason to stay alive another week. My life is good. THe fruit of your labor, im not seein. No bytch no family jokes about dead babies and a wack ass audi. I dont know how you find the motivation to not eat a window fakkit.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This loser averages 58.54 posts per day when you add up all 3 of his (known) aliases. :snoop: Poor kid.

Go be apart of a podcast nobody listens to

*hold on baby im busy in doin this podcast its live*

:rudy: Your bytch listening to your fakkit, textin the next nikka. Queer.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Go be apart of a podcast nobody listens to

*hold on baby im busy in doin this podcast its live*

:rudy: Your bytch listening to your fakkit, textin the next nikka. Queer.

You are bleeding period blood all over this thread tonight. What's wrong? Chun Li left you because her father didn't approve of swagless schizo 36 year old repressed homos who look like they're 66 with hairline ringworm and severe internet adictions?

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
lol@all this shyt.

you know damn well dude was logged in as mr. somebody, came into to the thread to :cape: but sat there looking like:
KFwGG6L.gif

knowing he's completely incapable of having a real defense/discussion, he got upset, left his computer (for the first time today) to put on his gi and karate kid bandana, came back and logged on as mowgli to play tough guy and attack everyone. cuz...you know, being mad and aggressive wouldn't suit his other gimmicky alias.

this is a guy in his mid-thirties we're talking about.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps

:whoo:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Stop it. A nikka with a swagless atari voice like yours probably needs those lame ass podcasts to have a reason to stay alive another week. My life is good. THe fruit of your labor, im not seein. No bytch no family jokes about dead babies and a wack ass audi. I dont know how you find the motivation to not eat a window fakkit.

Bro you look a light skinned Smeagol just fukking stop it.

You're in your late 30's you've knocked up some lame asian chick.

And that doesn't even begin to describe how "swagless" you are.

You wanna talk about my car game?

:wow:

Messaging me about what Audi's cost to maintain and end up buying an 06' Acura.

:deadmanny:

I bet you don't even own your house.

I've spent more on cars in the last five than the assessed value of your apartment complex.

The fruit of your labor, is the life of a c-list movie script.

:deadmanny: