Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Watching history of black horror now.
Dont know why the fukk im up.
But my girlfriend is pissed.
:francis:
You were up at the "witching" or "devils" hour too :lupe: That's the hours when most paranormal activity and rituals happen.
Between 3-4am.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
What are the movie titles?
The movies are called “VHS” and “VHS 2”

Anthology horror: premises are that people break in to houses and find these collection of VHS tapes stacked up near a tv, main characters watch said VHS tapes and those tapes serve as the short films within.

Do yourself a favor and watch!! The second one is much better imo, I would almost recommend you watch that one first. I love the first one too though! Masterpieces of this generation.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The movies are called “VHS” and “VHS 2”

Anthology horror: premises are that people break in to houses and find these collection of VHS tapes stacked up near a tv, main characters watch said VHS tapes and those tapes serve as the short films within.

Do yourself a favor and watch!! The second one is much better imo, I would almost recommend you watch that one first. I love the first one too though! Masterpieces of this generation.
oh ok. that's what you meant. Yes, I saw both of those, It's been awhile, might rewatch though. They were good. One of the stories took place in a hotel with a group of guys, and the lady morphs into some type of creature. I don't remember story for story, worth watching again.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
oh ok. that's what you meant. Yes, I saw both of those, It's been awhile, might rewatch though. They were good. One of the stories took place in a hotel with a group of guys, and the lady morphs into some type of creature. I don't remember story for story, worth watching again.
Yep that one was the clear standout from the first movie.

Safe Haven in part 2 :banderas:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:jbhmm:
Happy death day was solid but I doubt I’ll go out of my way to watch the sequel

That Rabid remake actually seems like it has potential :ehh:

Jacobs Ladder remake? Who asked for that :russ:
I didn't go out of my way to watch the first Happy Death Day, but I liked it- I'm not going to the theater to watch the sequel but I will look out for it when it's available for streaming.
Never saw the first Jacob's Ladder :deadmanny:Pet Sematary was among the first horror movies that I saw as a kid, so I'm kind of looking forward to that one, to see how they remake it, same with Child's Play.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TOO MANY DAMN REMAKES!!
2019 is the year of the remakes. :umad:
I'm starting to feel old, seeing as some of the remakes are movies from the 80s :mjcry::old:and I was there for the originals. I'm excited about a few of them, but the younger crowd is like "meh, whatever"
:manny:
right @MartyMcFly ??
:mjgrin:

morris

Superstar
Daps
2019 is the year of the remakes. :umad:
I'm starting to feel old, seeing as some of the remakes are movies from the 80s :mjcry::old:and I was there for the originals. I'm excited about a few of them, but the younger crowd is like "meh, whatever"
:manny:
right @MartyMcFly ??
:mjgrin:
Just goes to show this generation is bereft of any originality and are just better consumers than we were.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
I didn't go out of my way to watch the first Happy Death Day, but I liked it- I'm not going to the theater to watch the sequel but I will look out for it when it's available for streaming.
Never saw the first Jacob's Ladder :deadmanny:Pet Sematary was among the first horror movies that I saw as a kid, so I'm kind of looking forward to that one, to see how they remake it, same with Child's Play.
Just recently rewatched OG child’s play. Cool but not as awesome as I remember lol. One of the first horrors I saw as well, 6th grade my cousins and I rented that and Carrie. They shamed me for renting Carrie cause they thought it was so boring lmao. I rewatched last October and as an adult was able to enjoy the shyt out of De Palma’s direction, it is a classic.

The kid character in child’s play is so dumb :deadmanny: