Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Are we not watching THE STAND (2020) - Stephen King.
CBS All Access
thestand_promo_0.jpg

"The Stand" is author Stephen King's post-apocalyptic vision of a world decimated by plague and embroiled in an elemental struggle between good and evil. The fate of mankind rests on the frail shoulders of 108-year-old Mother Abagail and a handful of survivors including Stu Redman, an ordinary working-class factory man; Nadine Cross, a deeply conflicted woman; Frannie Goldsmith, a pregnant young woman; and Nick Andros, a young deaf and mute man. Their worst nightmares are embodied in a man with a lethal smile and unspeakable powers: Randall Flagg, the Dark Man.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Are we not watching THE STAND (2020) - Stephen King.
CBS All Access
thestand_promo_0.jpg

"The Stand" is author Stephen King's post-apocalyptic vision of a world decimated by plague and embroiled in an elemental struggle between good and evil. The fate of mankind rests on the frail shoulders of 108-year-old Mother Abagail and a handful of survivors including Stu Redman, an ordinary working-class factory man; Nadine Cross, a deeply conflicted woman; Frannie Goldsmith, a pregnant young woman; and Nick Andros, a young deaf and mute man. Their worst nightmares are embodied in a man with a lethal smile and unspeakable powers: Randall Flagg, the Dark Man.

Some of the early reviews I saw for it were very positive.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Spring time is so far away though.
Get these bargains!

A 75 inch TV - Samsung under $1,000
:ohhh::ohhh:
I’m moving in a month too
:ohhh:
this would be the perfect housewarming present for myself , the family
my son wants a ps5 for x-mass consumption
:jbhmm:
that would be a good excuse reason to by a new tv
:ehh:
Why do you keep tempting me?
:hhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man... what's up with yall and that Jack Frost movies? Yall going to make me watch that shyt.

:pachaha:
@Jello Biafra is a psycho, don’t let him corrupt you
:damn::damn:
I don’t like that movie- that one scene is over the whole top; I refuse to even go there- that’s a movie for you dudes; it’s not for my female eyes to set looks upon ever ever again, like EVER; he knows I hate it and find it disturbing asf
:scusthov:
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You know something- I’ve never seen Anna and the Apocalypse.
Hmmmm that would be a first time watch for me, too. I might as well cue that up. I’m watching this movie below right now while I pack but I’ll be up for awhile anyway so I’ll watch “anna” after.

Inheritance -
A patriarch of a wealthy and powerful family suddenly passes away, leaving his daughter with a shocking secret inheritance that threatens to unravel and destroy the family.
Inheritance_poster.jpg
Update - this movie was certified TRASH. I do not recommend. Good beginning but issa fail. This was disjointed as hell and made no sense. Waste of a cast, waste of time, waste of a production - the only thing that I got out of this movie is I need to know where Lilly Collins’ wardrobe person bought that black double breasted trench leather coat or who the designer is and where can I get a knockoff version - omg, i need that, that coat was so nice. That’s about it.