Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Jello Biafra is a psycho, don’t let him corrupt you
:damn::damn:
I don’t like that movie- that one scene is over the whole top; I refuse to even go there- that’s a movie for you dudes; it’s not for my female eyes to set looks upon ever ever again, like EVER; he knows I hate it and find it disturbing asf
:scusthov:
tenor.gif

:pachaha: I'm about to watch that shyt.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wrong Turn
Backwoods terror and nerve-jangling suspense meet when Jen (Charlotte Vega) and a group of friends set out to hike the Appalachian Trail. Despite warnings to stick to the trail, the hikers stray off course-and cross into land inhabited by The Foundation, a hidden community of mountain dwellers who use deadly means to protect their way of life. Suddenly under siege, Jen and her friends seem headed to the point of no return- unless Jen's father (Golden Globe nominee Matthew Modine) can reach them in time.
A re-imagining which places the story in a contemporary setting with a diverse cast. Directed by Mike P. Nelson and written by Alan B. McElroy.
Wrong Turn is slated to open in theaters on January 26, 2021 from Saban Films.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wrong Turn
Backwoods terror and nerve-jangling suspense meet when Jen (Charlotte Vega) and a group of friends set out to hike the Appalachian Trail. Despite warnings to stick to the trail, the hikers stray off course-and cross into land inhabited by The Foundation, a hidden community of mountain dwellers who use deadly means to protect their way of life. Suddenly under siege, Jen and her friends seem headed to the point of no return- unless Jen's father (Golden Globe nominee Matthew Modine) can reach them in time.
A re-imagining which places the story in a contemporary setting with a diverse cast. Directed by Mike P. Nelson and written by Alan B. McElroy.
Wrong Turn is slated to open in theaters on January 26, 2021 from Saban Films.

This movie looks like trash btw.