Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
No one is checking for October Faction - interested to see what this is about
https%3A%2F%2F1428elm.com%2Ffiles%2Fimage-exchange%2F2016%2F04%2Fie_37520.jpeg

It was some Freeform network style mediocrity and Netflix canceled it (along with that vampire show 'V Wars) back in March.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It was some Freeform network style mediocrity and Netflix canceled it (along with that vampire show 'V Wars) back in March.
You knew that I was going to click that spoiler. It’s my natural predisposition to click on spoilers even though I know there will be spoilers even though I may not want to know. That’s cold b.
:wtb::unimpressed:
welp another series ruined before it started - just like he did with Swamp Thing
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA TODAY - has a ranking of the 2020 movies out so far and 2020 horror movies to come, if interested.
'Brahms: The Boy II': Every horror movie of 2020, definitively ranked
Horror movie guide 2020: Must-sees from 'Halloween Kills' to 'Saw'
Halloween Kills’ leads a murderers' row of favorites

Horror series are harder to kill than an ‘80s slasher, and there are plenty be had in 2020, including a new entry of “A Quiet Place.” Writer/director John Krasinski’s “Part II” (in theaters March 20) leads the way, with Emily Blunt as a widowed mom venturing into a post-apocalyptic landscape and keeping her kids safe from monsters. Family is also at the core of “Ghostbusters: Afterlife” (July 10), continuing the canon of the 1980s films with a small-town clan learning their place in Ghostbusters legacy.

“The Purge 5” (July 10) is the last installment of the thought-provoking series centering on a dystopian America where residents are given one night a year to go on murderous crime sprees. Speaking of survival, the sequel “Escape Room 2” (Aug. 14) puts another group of young strangers in a solve-the-puzzles-or-die situation.
One of the hottest horror franchises around is “The Conjuring” universe, and the third installment – subtitled “The Devil Made Me Do It” (Sept. 11) – returns its paranormal investigators (Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga) with a case involving a murder suspect claiming demonic possession. ("Conjuring" guru James Wan rolls out his new original horror project, "Malignant," on Aug. 14 with a plot still very much under wraps.)

For something a bit more classic, though, “Halloween Kills” (Oct. 16) follows the successful 2018 revival with Curtis’ final girl Laurie Strode ready for another round against her murderous arch-fiend.

With “The Invisible Man” (Feb. 28), a classic Universal Monster is tweaked in a thriller starring Elisabeth Moss as a woman whose supposedly dead husband is trying to drive her batty. Similarly, Chris Rock stars in and produces a “Saw” reboot (May 15) while “Get Out” mastermind Jordan Peele unearths a new take on the socially relevant “Candyman” (June 12), exploring gentrified Chicago and a vengeful, hook-handed horror villain.

Run Sweetheart Run” (spring 2020) imagines a young woman (Ella Balinska) on a first date from hell. Russell Crowe also gets to flex some fearsome muscles as a guy who rampages on a mother (Caren Pistorius) after she honks at him in the road-rage thriller “Unhinged” (Aug. 28).

He’s gone zombie before with the hilarious “Shaun of the Dead,” but director Edgar Wright’s “Last Night in Soho” (Sept. 25) leans more into psychological horror with a flick that takes place mostly in 1960s London

Much like “Venom” put a Spider-Man character in a creepy context, “Morbius” (July 31) promises to do the same, starring Jared Leto as a biochemist who tries to cure his rare blood disorder and instead turns himself into a vampire.
Looking through old posts. Damn - we had so much coming out this year
:francis::mjcry:
Now I’m sitting here debating whether or not I want to watch crazy Gladiator man with road rage issues.
images

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This movie looks like trash btw.
No it doesn’t. That looks good - I’ve seen every Wrong Turn Movie since 2003. That’s a top 5 in my franchises besides Texas Chainsaw. I want to see what those crazy country inbred red neck killer krazed hillbillies are up to for the new year.
:wow:
images

34699.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The 80s is my favorite decade of horror.
i remember this brother outside my building sold me the werewolf joint for like $5.
when they did the transformation from human to wolf that shyt TERRIFIED me!
i later went and seen like a documentary. i dont think it was about that movie in particular. but it showed how they did it!

CRAZY!!!