Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
X-Force handled shyt pretty well for the most part, the ONLY thing the fukked up on ultimately was the shyt with En Sabah Nur (which makes Wolverines high and mighty attitude about Cyclops all the more hypocritical).

The reason Scott kept getting more and more ruthless was because they were literally being pushed to the brink of extinction and nobody else cared. The Avengers and Fantastic Four never even tried to fukking help. The government was actively coming for them. That's why Scott ended up having to draw a line in the sand and say "fukk with us and we'll fukk your shyt up".

That was a GREAT time in X-Men history. The X-Men and even their sworn enemies united for a greater cause n were basically an unstoppable army. I LOVED how Cyclops would send out these wild, random combinations of powerful X-Men teams to go beat tha hell outta villains like The Skrull Invasion, The Purifiers, The Reavers and Donald Pierce, Selene, etc.,

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
BRUH!

Wanda, crazy or not, re wrote reality n the Avengers n X-men like (Except Rogue n OG Wolverine thankfully) "all's forgiven, feel free to roam around the Marvel Universe u walking WMD :king:"

lets not act like The Avengers aren't full of flip floppy heel/face turns going back to when they disbanded and Cap showed up.

The Avengers are forgiving as shyt.

And as long as youre an avenger, MU is like :yeshrug:

I mean.... it's not like you're (still) an X-Man or anything. :mjlol:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I made not have agreed with cyclop's tactics but he had a point... :yeshrug: another thing that pisses me off in MCU is that cyclops had proof that these groups are attacking or experimenting on mutants and you telling me no govt agency would help arrest them or anything???:mindblown:

It's the same as all these white cops shooting unarmed black ppl n getting off, it's certain ppl, no matter what, do not have empathy for black ppl, just as ppl in the MU have no empathy for mutants.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
hell, it was practically the whole point of Osborne's Dark Avengers.

"I mean.... they're Avengers, so :yeshrug:"

WORD! I mean, it was practical knowledge Osborn is crazy n killed a teena
lets not act like The Avengers aren't full of flip floppy heel/face turns going back to when they disbanded and Cap showed up.

The Avengers are forgiving as shyt.

And as long as youre an avenger, MU is like :yeshrug:

I mean.... it's not like you're (still) an X-Man or anything. :mjlol:

That's why I'm interested in seeing how the MU is gonna forgive Cap for his satanic actions in "Secret Empire". Dude executed Rick Jones, mass murdered half of Las Vegas, left the space heroes to fight them monsters from the first "Avengers" movie :russ:".

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
WORD! I mean, it was practical knowledge Osborn is crazy n killed a teena

That's why I'm interested in seeing how the MU is gonna forgive Cap for his satanic actions in "Secret Empire". Dude executed Rick Jones, mass murdered half of Las Vegas, left the space heroes to fight them monsters from the first "Avengers" movie :russ:".

He's Cap. He can do no wrong...and the world is better because of it.

Sam was like FUUUUUKK THIS. This what y'all want, I'm out.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
He's Cap. He can do no wrong...and the world is better because of it.

Sam was like FUUUUUKK THIS. This what y'all want, I'm out.
Sam the only one making any sense of all that shyt.
"fukk you wanna fight for? Amerikkkas happy."
:deadmanny:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

*realizes this is basically Marvel's "Injustice"*

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Okay, this is some @Mr. Negative conspiracy theory shyt but I know I'm not wrong so stick with me. :mjgrin:

So I downloaded The Defenders and already hit the :francis: when I saw Bendis name on the cover because of course Bendis is going to attach himself to a soon-to-be popular series so the book will sell itself and he can claim he's still a best-selling comic book author. Then I get to page one and this happens.

iMfFDTw.png

irIzhQL.png

Let's ignore for a second that we are supposed to buy that this white guy in a suit is apparently a drug dealer slanging fake dope in the streets.:stopitslime:

Because the thing I want to focus on is the fact this dealer has a very distinct name... Goddard.

aQWSYgx.jpg

See this guy? Looks kinda like the white collar pusher, doesn't he? That's Drew Goddard, the showrunner of the first season of Daredevil who left over creative differences with Marvel. Daredevil who of course will feature in the upcoming Defender series that is also the reason this book exists. Coincidence, or is Bendis really that much of a petty bytch? I think we all know the sad, pathetic truth.:hhh: