Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Uncanny X-Men is not that bad.

I think there are way too many characters and some of the subplots fall flat, but the way it was being talked about in here I thought it was gonna be one of the worst books of the year.

To be fair I know very little about current X-Men. Red was the first X-book I followed in years, so maybe if you've been reading the whole time you might think it's retreading water.

Uncanny was just to set up the new status quo. Now we are about to get the various x-books, so if you don't like Uncanny there will be 2-3 other x-books to pick from.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I mean really, not to start nothin, but did any of yall ever like Luke x Jessica??

I don't mean the concept of Luke being married or having a kid, but just specifically with that trailer trash basic broke same dirty pants wearing white girl he sodomized one night off the henny then magically fell in love with 4 months later despite ignoring her ass the entire time, all becuz she told him her sob story and revealed she was preggo :francis:

I guess they had some cute lil sarcastic moments here and there, but it was largely just the same ol Bendis talk he can make any two characters do, and majority of the time Luke was just the emasculated sitcom husband to jessica's nagging wife trope

/rant
Nah.

Bendis used to have her light punkin my nikka on a regular basis. All through New Avengers etc.

fukk that bytch.

Luke and misty need to cut the bullshyt and get their Netflix Luke Cage Season 01 episode 01 on

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
j1jl3F1.jpg

tv66mbL.jpg

:meloohhh:
This shyt is a bit tired now. Viv needs tp stop.