Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pull list for this week:

Flash #66
Justice League Dark #9
Supergirl #28
Wonder Woman #66
A Bolivian Song #13
Amazing Spider-Man #17
X-23 #10

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I wanna see a in depth universe with the xmen being that cyclops and wolverine are both back from the dead, are they still wanted criminals???:patrice: wtf is going on???
What annoyed me was when Cyclops made his appearance at the rally and the Avengers didn't immediately try to arrest him. Hell they didn't even inquire as to how was he even alive.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
warofrealms2019005_cvr.jpg

The War of the Realms begins in less than a month, but Marvel.com can reveal art from the beginning of the event's finale! Revealed below is the cover for WAR OF THE REALMS #5 -- titled "Midgard's Last Stand" and hitting comic stores on Wednesday, June 5 -- by Arthur Adams and Matthew Wilson -- with Black Panther up front, leading an at-the-ready army of Marvel characters including Iron Man, Captain Marvel, a cosmic Daredevil and more!

I dunno if the event will be trash (Aaron's Thor magnus opus) but this cover is lit!

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Jesus... All the hulks outside of banner need to be thrown in the damn trash. Savage Jen looks like ass and weapon h looks like somebodies fan character

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Ok. So. Yesterday I went to the near by comicbook store to buy my niece a ticket for C2e2 & I’m just looking around at the stuff. I’m looking through the classics & looking at their new stuff. Everything is catching my eye, I pick up a classic Cyborg and I also grab a Teen Titans cause I see Kid Flash on the cover :manny: then I see a comic book with a black girl with box braids. I’m pulled in instantly & I see there are two editions I grab them for reading later on...

I just finished the second one & im on board.

BBLPT3KH7JFUVFT4PIIWZELH3Q.jpg

I don’t think I have time to change my cosplay for C2e2 but next year I think I know what I’m doing!!! I can’t wait for the next one, I’m already planning to go back and get every issue as they come out

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Im tryna catch up, but im so far behind on my MARVEL shyts.
But that revamped Guardians of the Galaxy #1 was some fantastically dope shyt!

GROOT not telling Quill about the meeting Thanos brother was throwing had me
:deadmanny:

twgSik1.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
X_Force: Ugly art. Ended with a nice surprise though.

:heh: anybody notice that Cyclops' list had Factor Three on it? That's like SUPER old school. Like 1967 old school. It would prolly answer the question of where Banshee disappeared off to. I hope they stop making him look like a ghoul.

edit: but it's nice to see somebody actually digging through the history to find obscure threats, not just have them fighting Shadow King/Magneto/Sinister/Apocalypse

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Can someone tell me what happened to Darkseid between the Wonder Woman run and up til JL Odyssey?

He lost his memory, then what? Did the Source Wall break restore his memories?
He got all his memories and most of his power back after killing Zeus and absorbing his godhood. Then he started plotting to get some type of extra power to stop whatever is coming as a result of The Justice league breaking the Source Wall.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So, allegedly the Hickman/X-Men rumors are back.

Quit playing with my emotions :mjcry:
Speaking of Magneto, we’ve got ourselves a question from MagnetoRocks (@MagnetoRocks) about, you guessed it, Magneto! Was there a specific goal when Magneto reverted to villainy at the end ofX-Men Blue, or was it just a status quo shift for other creators to pick up down the line?

Jordan: The plans for X-Men Blue were in place before I got into the X-Office. I think the plan there was just that that was how Cullen Bunn wanted to end his story. I know a lot of X-Men fans believed that I forced him to do that because I said I prefer Magneto as an antagonist, but… that is not the case. I am not in the business of being an X-Dictator, I work with the writers to tell the stories they want to tell. So, like I said, in this case, the plan for him to go back to “villainy” (so to speak) was already in place. But as for what that means for him going forward… well, you’ll have to see when he shows up after Age of X-Man. We’ve certainly got big plans for him, and I know pretty much no one expects them. And no, it’s not the thing you thought of when I said it was something no one expected, either. It’s even more unexpected than that.