Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

parallax

Superstar
Daps
That Iceman ish would've been cool if NOT for that...other stuff. it seems so out of place. Bats was ehhhh, X-Gold was good

It's fukking sad that the only time Iceman could get a solo is when they turned him gay. If they wanted a gay mutant, why didnt they use Northstar or anole?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
18893170_10101321435570032_4139141101050669056_n.jpg

18951046_10101322999979942_2564670864602759678_n.jpg

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@Wargames

Breh, I just finished Tokyo Ghost in 2 sittings. I was absolutely amazed by it.

Outside of Saga, Severed and American Alien - Tokyo Ghost has been the only other comic to have me in DEEP thought after the read.

Did any of you ever finish it?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
@Wargames

Outside of Saga, Severed and American Alien - Tokyo Ghost has been the only other comic to have me in DEEP thought after the read.

never heard of it.

will check it ouit.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
@Wargames

@DPresidential Just binged through it now off of your recommendation, and wow. It feels more relevant than ever about how self absorbed the world is, (especially the powerful) and how the majority of people are like zombies.

If you get a chance read Fear Agent. Its Remender's best work even if its on a smaller scale than Tokyo Ghost

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Stopped reading comics after Hickman's epic:banderas: run with Avengers/Marvel.

Started to catch up yesterday with Cap's fukkery and Secret Empire, event is pretty dope so far :ehh:

What I don't though is where is Doom? I read on Wiki he replaced Tony as Iron Man after he got got in Civil War II. So he's the one working on the Hellicarrier with Iron Heart before Stevil turns heel and fukks the heroes over in Secret Empire #0?. But after that he's nowhere to be fond in the main books. What happened to him :dwillhuh:

:wow: at Cap catching the L against T'Challa and going :hubie: but when it came to Namor he went full demonic no fukks given..low key W for Wakanda :wow:

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Stopped reading comics after Hickman's epic:banderas: run with Avengers/Marvel.

Started to catch up yesterday with Cap's fukkery and Secret Empire, event is pretty dope so far :ehh:

What I don't though is where is Doom? I read on Wiki he replaced Tony as Iron Man after he got got in Civil War II. So he's the one working on the Hellicarrier with Iron Heart before Stevil turns heel and fukks the heroes over in Secret Empire #0. But after that he's nowhere to be fond in the main books. What happened to him :dwillhuh:

:wow: at Cap catching the L against T'Challa and going :hubie: but when it came to Namor he went full demonic no fukks given..low key W for Wakanda :wow:

Doom is the new 'male' iron man ATM, so he is supposedly a good guy. the Tony you see with Riri is an AI for riri's suit. Tony is in a coma or something after Captain marvel gave him the beats during Civil War II

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Doom is the new 'male' iron man ATM, so he is supposedly a good guy. the Tony you see with Riri is an AI for riri's suit. Tony is in a coma or something after Captain marvel gave him the beats during Civil War II

:ohhh: I see, I though the AI made it's first appearance at the heroes HQ in that mountain.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
That Iceman ish would've been cool if NOT for that...other stuff. it seems so out of place. Bats was ehhhh, X-Gold was good
It's fukking sad that the only time Iceman could get a solo is when they turned him gay. If they wanted a gay mutant, why didnt they use Northstar or anole?
They still got him being gay?

I thought marvel comics was done with the sjw stuff?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
'Pawgs' breh :yeshrug:

Is anyone else getting annoyed how hard they keep harping that none of the Champions are 'killers' :hhh:
I dont know
but i feel like they are building up Miles to eventually kill Hydra Cap
he coulda taken out Hammerhead no question!

that last issue of Champions tho :hhh:

i was kinda interested in the Viv story and where it was gonna go
but in comes this new chick!
:martin: