Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny how you attack Coates so much when so many other previous writers were fukking over T'challa on a similar level. :sas2:

:what:

What fukking sense does that make?

Coates is the current writer of the character. I fukking hate his take on T'Challa, so of course I'm going to talk about what's currently going on in the comics more than shyt that I dislike that came before.

And I JUST said I disliked Hickman having T'Challa promise to kill Namor and not follow through on it, because it was related to a question another poster asked.

I've said in the past that I fukking hated Maberry's bullshyt and that Doomwar fukkery.

Are you Coates publicist or some shyt, you stay caping for that nikka, even when I'm not talking about him? :martin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y'all know whats going on in marvel now that cap is hydra... and dark empire nonsense...

got cliffnotes??? :patrice:

teacher

All Star
Daps
That ether Tony hit Hank with in Secret Empire #4:whew:

Who would think Spencer could write such a good event series.

After doing such a good job on the black experience in a America and looking like a 'Cacs' Cac...I think he can write almost anything well :wow:

Y'all know whats going on in marvel now that cap is hydra... and dark empire nonsense...

got cliffnotes??? :patrice:

Cap got voted in as head of Shield, Tricked captain marvel into building an earth shield because the chitauri invasion was incoming. Put the shield up and didn't turn it off to let A-force, guardians etc back in earth so they still out there fighting the never ending invasion :pachaha: A sorcerer trapped heroes in NYC in some sort of black hole. Some heroes are held up in a base in Las Vegas plotting a comeback. Cap made a deal with the mutants so they wouldn't interfere with his takeover of america. Other avengers are brainwashed via Dr. faustus. Overall American's are ok as long as Cap makes america great again :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
After doing such a good job on the black experience in a America and looking like a 'Cacs' Cac...I think he can write almost anything well :wow:

Cap got voted in as head of Shield, Tricked captain marvel into building an earth shield because the chitauri invasion was incoming. Put the shield up and didn't turn it off to let A-force, guardians etc back in earth so they still out there fighting the never ending invasion :pachaha: A sorcerer trapped heroes in NYC in some sort of black hole. Some heroes are held up in a base in Las Vegas plotting a comeback. Cap made a deal with the mutants so they wouldn't interfere with his takeover of america. Other avengers are brainwashed via Dr. faustus. Overall American's are ok as long as Cap makes america great again :manny:

Damn cap is winning....:mjlol:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
It's sad how Marvel continues to crap all over my dawg Hank Pym. Not being Ant-Man in da MCU, depicted as a woman beater, crazy, alcoholic.....I thought he turned a corner with Mighty Avengers n Secret Avengers......now he some kind of freakish half robot/monster/freak now.

Plus, how in the hell does Cap and the Hydra council allow ULTRON of all ppl to just exist n be around. He too dangerous to just be out n about.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Secret Empire reads like an allegory for a black american uprising, except with all the races mixed around to make it less obvious...

EDIT: It reads like both a black american and a caucasian domination storyline at the same time. A double meaning sort of thing.

Last edited: