The Official E-Commerce/Website Business Advice Thread

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I have an affiliate marketing website idea for someone who will actually put in the work to do it.
  • I already did keyword research for it. I have the top keywords, listed from easiest to hardest to rank #1 on Google
  • Buyer keywords aka keywords people google for this niche when they are looking to BUY RIGHT NOW and click on your affiliate URL links
  • I have a pretty good domain name I copped earlier this year for it too
  • 25 Article Headlines for you to use, you probably only need a good 25-30 articles to get the website making cash and ranking on Google
  • 5 Affiliate product suggestions that pay high commissions, simply write a review article for them and watch the $$$ appear in your PayPal
I'm 100% sure this website could make great passive income for someone. Within 6 months or less.

This someone would be:

• Hungry for passive income and will work on the site until it's generating money while they sleep (at least 10 hours a week)
  • Have a basic understanding of affiliate marketing
  • Not a quitter
  • Wants to make money online

I'd make it myself (hence why I did all the research earlier this year but things got in the way) but now I'm working hard on my consulting business and I lost interest.

No site is killing this niche. I've done my research and Googles. Someone who really wants to dominate this - can dominate it.

If interested, reply to this post.

Boy Wonder

Ain't kissing ass for no rep
Daps
I have an affiliate marketing website idea for someone who will actually put in the work to do it.
  • I already did keyword research for it. I have the top keywords, listed from easiest to hardest to rank #1 on Google
  • Buyer keywords aka keywords people google for this niche when they are looking to BUY RIGHT NOW and click on your affiliate URL links
  • 25 Article Headlines for you to use, you probably only need a good 25-30 articles to get the website making cash and ranking on Google
  • 5 Affiliate product suggestions that pay high commissions, simply write a review article for them and watch the $$$ appear in your PayPal
I'm 100% sure this website could make great passive income for someone. Within 6 months or less.

This someone would be:

• Hungry for passive income and will work on the site until it's generating money while they sleep (at least 10 hours a week)
  • Not a quitter

I'd make it myself (hence why I did all the research earlier this year but things got in the way) but now I'm working hard on my consulting business and I lost interest.

No site is killing this niche. I've done my research and Googles. Someone who really wants to dominate this - can dominate it.

:feedme:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

This someone would be:

• Not a quitter

I'm interested

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

This someone would be:

• Not a quitter

:mjgrin::feedme:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

This someone would be:

• Not a quitter

Likewise. For a shorterm hustle I think someone can make some good money with this whole headphanie controversy. Find someone that can make the "headphanie" Hennessy bottle labels for you (to place over Hennessy bottles). It'd probably like $0.05-$0.10 a label or something and I'd sell them for $1-$2 each. Give bulk deals like $5 for 7 labels and $10 for 15 labels to convince them to buy more than one. To advertise I'd use google adwords. Currently headphanie is getting like 20,000+ searches a month. There's no one bidding for that keyword so I imagine the cost per click would be extremely low right now (maybe less than $0.10 a click). You could also run fb ads and do some campaigning on instagram. It'd probably cost less than a couple hundred to set this up. Then spend some money on advertising (adwords, fb, instagram). The shelf life will likely be short but I can see someone possibly making a quick 5 figures and you'd learn alot of skills along the way that you can use elsewhere.

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi

This someone would be:

• Not a quitter

Pass the Mustard

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
14976431_10209875492100094_8603503165891283193_o.jpg

just got the word on my first shirt...COMING SOON :youngsabo:

Then comes the Fitted Caps, Mugs and Toys.... Patches too.

If you like hit me up I'm gonna be selling these for like $5 a pop...

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any resources for keyword research?
Don't mind if its paid for I just looking for alternatves to google.