The official KETO DIET THREAD

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
This keto shyt changed my life.

Cutting out sugar and all processed crap has had such a profound effect that I'm planning on never going back.

My mind and body has never been in a more tranquil state. I'm not in a constant state of wanting (food), or stimulation. I can sit, and be present for whatever I'm focusing on (work, conversations, etc.).

I feel like I unlocked some secret power that our ancestors had access to before these motherfukkers got us hooked on sugar.

My body operates so well on just a single, black coffee, and one meal a day around 5PM (large spinach omelette that I stuff with plenty cheese and chicken breast fried in avocado oil, and almond flour for the coating)

Been going on two months now. Lost 14 pounds. I don't lift, but I do yoga daily and hike about 25KM/week.
Wildest part to me was how once you remove all the bs from your diet you don’t even be hungry. Days just whizzing by and I’m like damn i need to eat something. Haven’t ate all day and not even hungry.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Wildest part to me was how once you remove all the bs from your diet you don’t even be hungry. Days just whizzing by and I’m like damn i need to eat something. Haven’t ate all day and not even hungry.

Facts. I started 1/1. Im down 25 and I have a couple of “cheat” days. I know it’s not cheat on keto but I don’t let “messing up” get me off my pivot.

I got about 10-15 more to go and then I’ll switch to a more moderate diet but without all the extra sugar.

The best part to me is when I do “cheat”, it never feels worth it and motivates me to stay on the path

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It feels so liberating, doesn't it?

Looking back, I can't believe how much of my time, energy and most importantly, health, I was sacrificing to feed my sugar addiction.

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are good snacks to eat when you got the cravings, that candyman that sits on my shoulder had me pulling over at gas stations just for a chocolate bar
:snoop: