The official KETO DIET THREAD

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I’m getting back on this again. I just turned 40 and weight is sticking to me a little more than I like.

What’s funny is that I used to hate the taste of all these keto and sugar/carb free desserts and drinks and now I’m like :ehh: my body is hypersensitive to sugar now. I can’t eat the shyt I used too.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
World Carnivore Month is here again, who's in?

Starting tomorrow after completing my 36hr, post NYE fast.

Meat..... :dame: ..... eggs and maybe some dairy.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
World Carnivore Month is here again, who's in?

Starting tomorrow after completing my 36hr, post NYE fast.

Meat..... :dame: ..... eggs and maybe some dairy.
I'm in. Had bacon, eggs and brisket earlier. Having a ribeye for dinner.

Not quite sure I'll be able to stay super strict. Going out of the country in a week or so and not sure what my cooking situation will be for a couple weeks. Will be as strict as possible otherwise.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I'm in. Had bacon, eggs and brisket earlier. Having a ribeye for dinner.

Not quite sure I'll be able to stay super strict. Going out of the country in a week or so and not sure what my cooking situation will be for a couple weeks. Will be as strict as possible otherwise.
You eating good :wow:
Not me, nope. I like being able to eat anything. (⏸️) :hubie:
Have some pastries for ya boy :blessed:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
12 Days in to WCM, no cheats so far. Have been using some condiments lightly and drinking Zero Sugar Ginger Ale.

Renewed the BJ's Wholesale card for 10 bucks for more options. Copped some fresh burgers, cheese and rotisserie chicken.

Eggs, bacon, sausage :dame: and wings have also been in the mix.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
12 Days in to WCM, no cheats so far. Have been using some condiments lightly and drinking Zero Sugar Ginger Ale.

Renewed the BJ's Wholesale card for 10 bucks for more options. Copped some fresh burgers, cheese and rotisserie chicken.

Any results you've noticed thus far? Getting over COVID, I'm planning on starting Monday since I can get back to exercising.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Been on it for about 3 months now. Started out at 206. Currently 181.

I've done it before with similar results but this time when I come off it I want to still keep some of the same principles, but be less strict.

I think I'll limit still limit sugar and carbs and add 1 or 2 cheats per week.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Any results you've noticed thus far? Getting over COVID, I'm planning on starting Monday since I can get back to exercising.
I tend to eat like this most of the time, but I will keep it to leaner cuts so its always over 2:1 in terms of protein to fat to see if it leans me out any more......with the absence of re-feeds or cheats for the rest of the month.

My energy level is always consistent through the day and I start my day at 4-5am most days.
Been on it for about 3 months now. Started out at 206. Currently 181.

I've done it before with similar results but this time when I come off it I want to still keep some of the same principles, but be less strict.

I think I'll limit still limit sugar and carbs and add 1 or 2 cheats per week.
Good shyt, nice amount of fatloss.

I tended to eat 25-50 grams of carbs from fruit at night and pre-workout. In some cases up to 100g a day when I was kinda of being a glutton.

On my "cheat" days I would go overboard sometimes....plan to keep those meals to a certain potion size so it doesn't feel like Thanksgiving dinner every week.

It didn't really effect me, but it's more of being disciplined and less of a fat ass/binger.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:troll:

You eating discounted meat at BJ's, huh? :dame:

No/Low-card diets are definitely sus, I'd rather fill up on bread. :dame:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
:troll:

You eating discounted meat at BJ's, huh? :dame:

No/Low-card diets are definitely sus, I'd rather fill up on bread. :dame:
I need deeper discounts than what I paid. I ran thru 12, 5.xx oz burgers. Rotisserie chicken gone too.

Still got mad pepper jack cheese tho. The $10 renewal was the cheapest part of the meat experience :dame:

Son Goku

Daps
I need deeper discounts than what I paid. I ran thru 12, 5.xx oz burgers. Rotisserie chicken gone too.

Still got mad pepper jack cheese tho. The $10 renewal was the cheapest part of the meat experience :dame:

Keto sounds expensive and almost all my favorite foods are carbs. Y'all got it, breh. :hubie:

Son Goku

Daps
:noah: Just chef'd up 12 slices of potato bread into French toast, scrambled 4 eggs, and added 4 slices of that turkey bacon.

I still got room. :sadcam:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
:noah: Just chef'd up 12 slices of potato bread into French toast, scrambled 4 eggs, and added 4 slices of that turkey bacon.

I still got room. :sadcam:
Copped some uncured Turkey Bacon yesterday from Publix, 6g protein per slice..it was just about 4 bucks which is cheap for Publix...I whipped it up into scrambles and threw some in the air fryer

Feb I will take a break. Imma have something good to eat for my momma birfdai.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This keto shyt changed my life.

Cutting out sugar and all processed crap has had such a profound effect that I'm planning on never going back.

My mind and body has never been in a more tranquil state. I'm not in a constant state of wanting (food), or stimulation. I can sit, and be present for whatever I'm focusing on (work, conversations, etc.).

I feel like I unlocked some secret power that our ancestors had access to before these motherfukkers got us hooked on sugar.

My body operates so well on just a single, black coffee, and one meal a day around 5PM (large spinach omelette that I stuff with plenty cheese and chicken breast fried in avocado oil, and almond flour for the coating)

Been going on two months now. Lost 14 pounds. I don't lift, but I do yoga daily and hike about 25KM/week.