The Official "Marvel's The Punisher" Season 1 Thread

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Episode 10

Frank did a whole body roll, picked up a dead mfer and used him as a shield to escape whilst getting clipped four times. This nikka is something else!

tenor.gif

That was a crazy fukking scene. They almost did the grenade in the mouth scene from the comic books.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Am I the only one :dead: at the knife scene with Frank and the kid?

Frank with the :demonic:swag then IMMEDIATELY realizing he went too far:mjlol:

Had the :why: face while he is was hugging him like "wtf is wrong with me man?:what:"

5 min later he outside playing catch with him:deadmanny:

"ATTA BOY...GOOD CATCH:obama:"
"MY MAN:obama: GOOD ARM!!"

Frank KNEW he fukked up:dead::dead::dead:
Nah it was more after he realized that was NOT the way to go as the kid straight up said "Do it:demonic:" His face said:wtf::merchant::whoa::dahell:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Dude said not enough backstory for Punisher. Like he's fukkin new to the scene. :dead:
Punisher was having flashbacks every episode!
:mjlol:

you know some of these posters just HAVE to be all extra with the critiques and shyt.
smart retarded muthafukkas!
:deadmanny:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Binge watched this bytch in 24 hours over the weekend and it’s got Daredevil beat. It’s some minor script stuff and some cheesiness that makes not a 10/10...but it’s a 9/10...:gucci::merchant: At Rawlings death scene and Billy... Man Billy was one cool ass psycho killer.. the way Frank broke that man down:huhldup::demonic:

Last edited:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Dope show. Jon Bernthal is my dude and The Punisher's always been one of my favorite characters from Marvel so it was a win/win.

The whole Madani character and the actress playing her is :trash: though.
DM: "Did Billy Russo pull the trigger?"
FC: "No he did not... I did."
*Cue to Madani with yet another dumbass reaction to his confession*

That would be my only complaint about the whole season. Did we really need to be introduced to her mother? Who gives a shyt :mjlol:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
i just assumed there was a shot i turned my head of with Lewis leaving his house and you see his dad dead in the background or something. if that's not the case, that's a pretty terrible job tying that up, b/c we wasted some time with those characters
There was a scene when Lewis was at the table making some bombs. Then the camera pans out a little and you see what looks like some blood stained sheets. So I think he killed his dad for sure.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Dude said not enough backstory for Punisher. Like he's fukkin new to the scene. :dead:

Dude family got murked, he served in Iraq/Afghanistan and soldiers bodies was transporting heroin. The CIA, homeland and local DA was in on it.

Backstory needed :stopitslime: