:blessed:

58hNFHd.gif

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Frank a good dude... and I'm glad they showed he was true to his morals even tho he was a thoro ass killing machine... but lets be real brehs.... How many of yall woulda cut the Cameras back on immediately, instead of trying to clap micro's wife's cheeks?? The sexual tension was there after like his second visit there.... Women love trill tough guy, hell even in the elevator after that whole Lewis incident it seemed like Karen wanted to give him a kiss in the elevator..

But I'm just glad Curtis survived to the end of the series @Ziggiy :whew: , NetFlix is good for introducing good Black Male characters only to kill them off :snoop: My nikka still got beat down with his own leg and shot in the shoulder tho :damn:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
NetFlix is good for introducing good Black Male characters only to kill them off :snoop:
I'm still tight about Ben Urich. I'm not into the whole fanboy thing but Marvel should have caught more heat about that. He's a supporting character across a few books that's still alive last I checked. Karen ate real good off his demise too.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Not gon lie I felt some type of way about the way they had Lewis beating up Curtis. then they had the breh crying “he beat me with my own leg man” :francis:

That shyt felt wild emasculating

:mjpls:

Breh that shyt legit pissed me off, but I knew fukkery was afoot when Lewis found out that Curtis was the reason he didn't get that gig with Anvil. Lil homicidal shyt... :smh: I really wanted Frank to give him that work instead of him going out like a hoe. What he did to my nikka Curt's face :to:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Am I the only one :dead: at the knife scene with Frank and the kid?

Frank with the :demonic:swag then IMMEDIATELY realizing he went too far:mjlol:

Had the :why: face while he is was hugging him like "wtf is wrong with me man?:what:"

5 min later he outside playing catch with him:deadmanny:

"ATTA BOY...GOOD CATCH:obama:"
"MY MAN:obama: GOOD ARM!!"

Frank KNEW he fukked up:dead::dead::dead:

I'm glad Frank went too far with that little shyt, I fukking Hated Zack. If I was Frank I woulda piped his moms and made that little rat b*stard listen in the next room. This lil nikka had the audacity to call the cops once Frank got exposed :why: :gucci: