Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way I'm signing up for this situation if I'm Kliff. With all the experience he has, it makes no sense for him to put himself in a situation where the head coach and his homeboy can meddle with his offense when he has other opportunities available.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
No way I'm signing up for this situation if I'm Kliff. With all the experience he has, it makes no sense for him to put himself in a situation where the head coach and his homeboy can meddle with his offense when he has other opportunities available.

Not to mention we have to trade up to get Caleb or whoever else is worth getting. Redskins don’t have to trade up. Even still, having Davante, a franchise QB of the future, and other offensive playmakers should’ve been a better situation.

If we want Hue to consult so bad then why don’t he just run the offense? Gatsby or whoever the fukk he is sounds like a puppet hire and that’s not a winning hire. Mark is garbage, NFL continues to evolve while the Raiders remain locked in a commitment to being predictable trash.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention we have to trade up to get Caleb or whoever else is worth getting. Redskins don’t have to trade up. Even still, having Davante, a franchise QB of the future, and other offensive playmakers should’ve been a better situation.

If we want Hue to consult so bad then why don’t he just run the offense? Gatsby or whoever the fukk he is sounds like a puppet hire and that’s not a winning hire. Mark is garbage, NFL continues to evolve while the Raiders remain locked in a commitment to being predictable trash.
Tbh, I'd probably rather have Hue as the OC than this Bears dude. I have no faith in this guy. It's one thing to say Fields is a terrible quarterback (not sure if I fully believe that), but when there is film (posted above by Prime) of you consistently putting your "terrible" quarterback in no-win situations, that says a lot about you as an OC.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

full

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Tbh, I'd probably rather have Hue as the OC than this Bears dude. I have no faith in this guy. It's one thing to say Fields is a terrible quarterback (not sure if I fully believe that), but when there is film (posted above by Prime) of you consistently putting your "terrible" quarterback in no-win situations, that says a lot about you as an OC.

Absolutely, it’s such an obviously bad hire it makes me wonder if the front office is truly working with AP in good faith. Makes me think they didn’t really want AP but they appeased the players for now.

When we hire Bill Belichick for the eventual failure we’ll be in this thread talkin bout how we knew shyt wouldn’t work out.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Lowkey you might have just answered the question. KK probably wanted full control of the offense.

Having watched enough Bears games Getsy looks kinda clueless or rather beta on the sidelines. Hue Jax will make quick work of him if the offense starts to stall.

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Let’s be fair - the Bears humiliated the Raiders this year with the backup QB looking all pro…

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Let’s be fair - the Bears humiliated the Raiders this year with the backup QB looking all pro…
That was the mcdaniels shyt regime

That game shouldn’t had been a loss
fukking piece of shyt josh he needs to be homeless

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Since Getsy hasn't officially been hired... we still got some hope that there is a better option.

For all the allegations Bienemy had of just doing what Andy Reid told him to, Getsy's only pro experience before Chicago has been with a HOF QB just doing whatever he wanted out there.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Since Getsy hasn't officially been hired... we still got some hope that there is a better option.

For all the allegations Bienemy had of just doing what Andy Reid told him to, Getsy's only pro experience before Chicago has been with a HOF QB just doing whatever he wanted out there.

lol man don’t try to sell yourself a dream. Harsby the OC and we gon be trash as usual.