MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
If we can't move up I want us to draft Penix in the second round

People always bring up that Penix has 2 ACL tears and had 4 straight seasons ended by injury... But he played and started every game for 2 straight seasons at Washington.

Hopefully JJ McCarthy paid Mel Kiper enough to get the Will Levis stimulus package.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Not to mention we have to trade up to get Caleb or whoever else is worth getting. Redskins don’t have to trade up. Even still, having Davante, a franchise QB of the future, and other offensive playmakers should’ve been a better situation.

If we want Hue to consult so bad then why don’t he just run the offense? Gatsby or whoever the fukk he is sounds like a puppet hire and that’s not a winning hire. Mark is garbage, NFL continues to evolve while the Raiders remain locked in a commitment to being predictable trash.

Please just sell the team:snoop:

K4DeKps.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

I just finished watching this. Based off rumors and where things are headed, he gave a top 10 most likely to be under center for the Raiders this season. He has Kirk Cousins as number 1 most likely. He put it at 25%.

Their dream is Jayden Daniels but they feel it's gonna be hard to get into that top 3.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

I just finished watching this. Based off rumors and where things are headed, he gave a top 10 most likely to be under center for the Raiders this season. He has Kirk Cousins as number 1 most likely. He put it at 25%.

Their dream is Jayden Daniels but they feel it's gonna be hard to get into that top 3.

fukk dreamin cuz that shyt typically leads to Raider nightmares. Just fukkin get the job done. I’m sick and tired of this bum ass dusty ass team being content with the status quo. Selling a bunch of motivational slogans like some con artists.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
🚨🚨BREAKING: The #Raiders are hiring former #Jaguars defensive coordinator Mike Caldwell as LBs Coach and run game coordinator sources say. Caldwell had a bunch of suitors, including the #Eagles, #Bills and #Ravens. Heads to Vegas to join HC Antonio Pierce and DC Patrick Graham.

GREAT Hire for this Defensive staff 🏴‍☠️

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Disappointing Hire but some positives about Luke Getsy’s potential hiring.

▪️Bears started fast last season under Getsy but stalled late. They were 6th best in points/drive on 1st 4 possessions (2.53) and 8th worst rest of game (1.58)

▪️Take a look at tight end Cole Kmet’s development, specifically in the red zone, under Getsy over the last 2 years.
Good sign for Michael Mayer’s development.

▪️OC with Bears last year -- they ranked second in NFL in rushing attempts (31) and rushing yards (141) per game.

▪️Luke Getsy was with Packers (as WR coach, then QB coach, then passing game coordinator) for 5 years. So he knows Davante Adams well.