FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Get rid of Derek Carr just to bring in the nfc version. I'd rather keep O'Connell.
Cousins is a much better version of Carr lol. He's the rich man's Carr.

AOC is terrible. I'd rather we cancel the season then have him be our starter. I think we still need to draft a QB if we get Cousins though. I like Penix. I'm not against Bo Nix, but to me he's a second round pick.

I know a lot of people are started to talk about Spender Rattler, who probably would be a 3rd or 4th round pick. People saying he has a Josh Allen ceiling, but the floor is not even in the NFL. lol.

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Rolling into the season with AOC as the starter would be unacceptable

Do we even have the cap space to cut Jimmy then sign Cousins? Cousins wouldn’t come at a discount…

Trading up to obtain a top QB prospect is the only answer for me. It time to get off the QB treadmill

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
The Raiders are expected to hire Chargers director of player personnel JoJo Wooden for a high-ranking executive role under GM Tom Telesco, sources say.
Per Ian Rappaport

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
#Raiders WR Davante Adams said he was "really excited" about Luke Getsy becoming OC. They came into the NFL together in 2014 with the #Packers. "I MEAN, INNOVATION, [AND] HE'S THE TYPE OF COACH THAT'S OPEN-MINDED.
HE'S GOING TO BE OPEN TO HEARING THINGS FROM THE VETERAN PLAYERS.”

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Players out here impacting major decisions on coaching:mjlol: Bowl Cut has completely lost control