Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:The Raiders trading everything to end up like the Panthers doesn't interest me.

:mjlol:The 49ers went to the Super Bowl with Jimmy Garoppolo. Build your defense.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:mjlol:The Raiders trading everything to end up like the Panthers doesn't interest me.

:mjlol:The 49ers went to the Super Bowl with Jimmy Garoppolo. Build your defense.

Lmaooo you think mahomes gon lose to the Niners? shyt don’t mean nothin if you can’t score points. We got everything in place for a great defense outside of a few player additions in FA so not sure why we shouldn’t take a chance on a QB if they the next Stroud.

What this team needed was a dynamic scoring offense that’s modern and we settled for busby instead :shaq2:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Raider fans are so conditioned for the team to be shytty :mjlol:

I'm guilty of this as well with my Carr-stanning.

Like damn nikka, would it really hurt the bottom line if the Raiders took a risk and traded up for a top QB prospect.
Fact. Being historically crappy team AND being risk averse is a terrible combination. I can't believe there's so many fans concerned about trading up for a potential franchise QB. nikkas still having nightmares about Jamarcus Russell from damn near 20 years ago as a reasoning for why they don't want to take a chance. I dont get it bro.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn't be mad at taking a risk on a potential franchise QB. Just wish we had someone in place that had a history of developing young QB talent.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Raider fans are so conditioned for the team to be shytty :mjlol:

I'm guilty of this as well with my Carr-stanning.

Like damn nikka, would it really hurt the bottom line if the Raiders took a risk and traded up for a top QB prospect.

This really the first time in years where we don't have to worry about hitting on the few picks we do have in the draft.

With Kingsbury going to Washington, it's either trade up to #1 or miss out on Williams. I don't think Daniels makes it to #13 either. If they could work out a tag and trade scenario with Jacobs i could see us giving up something similar to what Carolina did.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
If we can't move up I want us to draft Penix in the second round

m1xHEUg.png