The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

JLova

Veteran
Daps

Irrelevant to the discussion. But you are loving the new rules which limits buyers and the city is losing money for that reason. :mjlol: Less money from property taxes, less money from land transfer taxes. Less money from development fees. When tha recesssion hits that yall are hooting and hollaring for is really going to make things even better. :dead:

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
RIP to those on board the Ethiopian Airlines plane that crashed minutes after takeoff

Pius Adesanmi, Professor at CarltonU | RIP
professor.jpg

Daps
Federal elections approaching. What an inopportune time for this to happen. Fukk that cac Trudeau though :trash: He's done. The Liberals are done :pacspit:

I cant believe federal elections are coming up soon, & its already spring 2019????? Where has time gone????:mindblown:

Feels like I've hallucinated this entire year tbh. :sadcam:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Let me rephrase I'm all for those fleeing terror and oppression and even open to immigration in areas that need it.

Toronto is a city that does not need more people.

I'd prefer more of a provincial nominee where you have to stay and work in a province for a while as a requirement of your pr than the system now.

I work in healthcare and it's so underfunded and there's no more money coming in

That’s not constitutional

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I need to get the fukk out of here. I have nothing that interests me in this shythole city. People included.