The Real Reason Fat, Old Ugly Hoes Continue to Thrive - The SIMP Thirst Chronicles Volume XIV (NSFW)

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
3uRGixh.png

The desperation of the American Male has NO LIMITS :damn:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Why do men care about who other men fukk? Women never do this. This is worst than gossiping, hating, or any of the shyt we get called out for doing. Like, the next man's dikk literally has nothing to do with yours.

Or does it....
Yes, women do care. Even more. Why you think women seek approval of their friends before even entertaining a dude most times? Have to tell them something to justify it.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It's just saying to fukk. Nothing deep.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
This whole "fat/old/ugly hoez can get attention cuz simps oh no!!" thing was a worry for me at first but not anymore. I personally believe I'm above that and recognized that I wouldn't have given a fukk about them or what they think or do under any circumstance anyways so who cares if they end up feeling themselves and try to stunt on whatever men they interact with ?

freetroit

Banned
Daps
maybe its not enough young cute hoes to go around for everybody

maybe a dude just want to bust a nut on a thick bytch booty after a day of work

maybe them old bytches don't run the streets as much anymore so that ass just at the crib chilling waiting for you to come through

men need sex so if an old washed up stripper looking bytch is available fukk it bend her over.

if there was an over abundance of young cute chicks for everyone to eat them old bytches wouldn't get so much attention

i cant call it but i think its a shortage of women causing this thirst phenomenon in America

especially if you like black women

if you want to fukk young cute hoes you might have to expand your horizons and fukk white bytches because its more of them to go around

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Why do men care about who other men fukk? Women never do this. This is worst than gossiping, hating, or any of the shyt we get called out for doing. Like, the next man's dikk literally has nothing to do with yours.

Or does it....
:snooze: The obligatory "why do you care" dumb shyt. Why do you care about what you think another person cares about? You people dumb discussions down with these kind of deflection. Dude's point obviously goes beyond caring about who other men fukk. He's talking about this simp culture which is hurting men and women. If everything here is real and that woman is really 65 then she should be ashamed of herself, and so should the pathetic fukks showing the thirst.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC

Or does it....

It ruins the game for the rest of us gassing these hoes heads up and you know it.

Of course as a Woman you probably want it to remain that way so when you become old and fat some desperate negro will still give you the business. :troll:

This whole "fat/old/ugly hoez can get attention cuz simps oh no!!" thing was a worry for me at first but not anymore. I personally believe I'm above that and recognized that I wouldn't have given a fukk about them or what they think or do under any circumstance anyways so who cares if they end up feeling themselves and try to stunt on whatever men they interact with ?

Yeah I see what you saying but the thing is these hoes are becoming bolder and more emboldened and think that because 10 average nikkas hit that an elite nikka will also give them the time of day. :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
:snooze: The obligatory "why do you care" dumb shyt. Why do you care about what you think another person cares about? You people dumb discussions down with these kind of deflection. Dude's point obviously goes beyond caring about who other men fukk. He's talking about this simp culture which is hurting men and women. If everything here is real and that woman is really 65 then she should be ashamed of herself, and so should the pathetic fukks showing the thirst.

Thanks this is the WHOLE problem with the Coli today. A lot of hoes infiltrating the TLR with this mess.

Constant deflections, they can't handle logic and facts.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
maybe its not enough young cute hoes to go around for everybody

maybe a dude just want to bust a nut on a thick bytch booty after a day of work

maybe them old bytches don't run the streets as much anymore so that ass just at the crib chilling waiting for you to come through

men need sex so if an old washed up stripper looking bytch is available fukk it bend her over.

if there was an over abundance of young cute chicks for everyone to eat them old bytches wouldn't get so much attention

i cant call it but i think its a shortage of women causing this thirst phenomenon in America

especially if you like black women

if you want to fukk young cute hoes you might have to expand your horizons and fukk white bytches because its more of them to go around

Very true but we must raise the bar again otherwise these bytches will become the true status quo if they already aren't :damn: