The Real Reason Fat, Old Ugly Hoes Continue to Thrive - The SIMP Thirst Chronicles Volume XIV (NSFW)

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah OK

Not only are you blind (Of course I wouldn't expect a Black AMERICAN ho to know any Black Tennis players)

But you're dumb as hell. You have some workout chick as your avi that you will never even look nothing like. Probably at least 30-40 lbs overweight

Now stop jocking me and get on with your life. A lot of you females act like you have so many Men at your beck and call yet you on the Coli 24/7 arguing with Men.

This is a site for Black Men to chop it up and share game - Not for your little bytch drama antics now get the fukk off this site. :camby:

What I look like has absolutely nothing to do with anything. You're a pathetic loser who gets off shytting on the women that paid your ass dust.
I don't give a damn what you think this site is for.

You're a piece of shyt and I'm going to point it out every chance I get.

If you have a problem with that then stop posting:yeshrug:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Of course I'd care about my family and make sure their straight about everything. They are my family :dahell:
Why'd you have to bring my grandma, nephews and nieces into this. That's VILE b :Picard:
3798962-4724566330-379887.jpeg

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Social media is causing more and more men to become jealous/bitter of women and the attention they receive.

I am not jealous or bitter, I am just calling it like is and ultimately we are to be blamed. Social media got 5s acting like they 8s:wow:. Outside of Facebook which I haven't used in years. I don't do social media.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
The woman in the OP's first post is not bad at all.

I don't get the logic of people that wanna shame bigger women for doing exactly the same thing the other insta thots are doing.

You got a "fit yoga instructor":comeon: on instagram half dressed... but noooooooo she is different because she "looks" better. Is she not attention whoring just like the bigger female?

Different men like different things. Not every man want a build a thot looking as broad. Some are attracted to a more voluptuous body type.

Just because that is not your cup of tea doesn't mean someone else won't drink it.

Thirsty dudes were thirsty before the internet and will be after the internet. Social media has just made their thirst more prevalent .

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
has the nerve to talk about "messing it up for us" and these guys are stupid enough to agree with him.
:francis:

How are they messing it up for them when they don't want that woman :mindblown:

The coli has a problem with thinking that all men have to do what pleases them. If they don't find a woman attractive then no one can.