The Real Reason Fat, Old Ugly Hoes Continue to Thrive - The SIMP Thirst Chronicles Volume XIV (NSFW)

Gravity

Banned
Daps
nikka I'm not simple, I'm living. fukk type of lame are you to be online crying about people who have no say so in your life. How is this whoring? This old lady exchange ass for change?? Stop the bullshyt. You're mad because you're not able. Stop blaming simps for the rejection you clearly experience often. If your ass was living this shyt wouldn't even bother you.
The only one mad and crying is your stupid ass. In here throwing bytch fits and all that. Save all that fake ass psychology and calm your little ass down. Is that your mama or something? A lot of you broads are just dumb as fukk beyond help:heh:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Why do men care about who other men fukk? Women never do this. This is worst than gossiping, hating, or any of the shyt we get called out for doing. Like, the next man's dikk literally has nothing to do with yours.

Or does it....
This is what I don't understand but stay hollering about how other nikkas need to be different from everybody else