The Real Reason Fat, Old Ugly Hoes Continue to Thrive - The SIMP Thirst Chronicles Volume XIV (NSFW)

pop

Banned
Daps
Why do men care about who other men fukk? Women never do this. This is worst than gossiping, hating, or any of the shyt we get called out for doing. Like, the next man's dikk literally has nothing to do with yours.

Or does it....

bytch please, women can't wipe their ass's without making sure it's ok with the gurls. Women are the ultimate cock blockers and haters.

pop

Banned
Daps
Thanks this is the WHOLE problem with the Coli today. A lot of hoes infiltrating the TLR with this mess.

Constant deflections, they can't handle logic and facts.

Pretty much and when you hit their stinking ass's with facts they act like they don't care, but than they run to the mods. I have been banned several times know for dropping those truth bombs on these hoes.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
3uRGixh.png

The desperation of the American Male has NO LIMITS :damn:
Back to the original post though. How does smashing this make you desperate? Why are the dudes in the comments being called simps? I don't see any any wild comments and emojis and shyt. They just saying yes they would hit. This thread is textbook case of fake outrage. nikkas gotta find SOMETHING to be mad about :snoop:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yeah OK

Not only are you blind (Of course I wouldn't expect a Black AMERICAN ho to know any Black Tennis players)

But you're dumb as hell. You have some workout chick as your avi that you will never even look nothing like. Probably at least 30-40 lbs overweight

Now stop jocking me and get on with your life. A lot of you females act like you have so many Men at your beck and call yet you on the Coli 24/7 arguing with Men.

This is a site for Black Men to chop it up and share game - Not for your little bytch drama antics now get the fukk off this site. :camby:

@Chelsea Bridge is fine ass hell. She is no wear near over weight and she's smart too. :camby:neg

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
What if that was your grandmother tho? Would that be the type of woman you want your daughters/ sons nieces/nephews looking up to? Would you still be above caring about it then?

That good ole passive aggression. This social media attention obsessed thot/simp culture can mess things up for everyone. These people don't exist in a vacuum, they're our family and friends. Like I asked the other poster, what if that was your grandma? Still no problem with it then? Women whine about being objectified and all that while refusing to call women who objectify themselves out.
I said nothing wanting her or not wanting her. You're clearly too stupid to read and comprehend basic English. She should be ashamed for being an old ass woman out here whoring herself out for attention on social media(if this is real). My point is about this thot/simp culture as a whole. You're on some simple "if you don't want her so what?" shyt.

nikka I'm not simple, I'm living. fukk type of lame are you to be online crying about people who have no say so in your life. How is this whoring? This old lady exchange ass for change?? Stop the bullshyt. You're mad because you're not able. Stop blaming simps for the rejection you clearly experience often. If your ass was living this shyt wouldn't even bother you.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Reading through these type of threads and seeing the women/simps that respond is comedy at this point :russ:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Actually all he is saying is that women are gassed up. Which is true when it comes to the internet and sex in general. When it comes to commitment, not so much. A basic chick can go online and get hundreds of guys out of her league to smash...this ultimately distort their views on where they truly stand with men on their level lol. I don't expect you to admit this is true.

It works out in the end. They find out eventually that being used as a sperm receptacle isn't the same thing as being considered worthy of marriage and commitment.

Well, atleast, some do. The rest become single mothers :pachaha:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The woman in the OP's first post is not bad at all.

I don't get the logic of people that wanna shame bigger women for doing exactly the same thing the other insta thots are doing.

You got a "fit yoga instructor":comeon: on instagram half dressed... but noooooooo she is different because she "looks" better. Is she not attention whoring just like the bigger female?

Different men like different things. Not every man want a build a thot looking as broad. Some are attracted to a more voluptuous body type.

Just because that is not your cup of tea doesn't mean someone else won't drink it.

Thirsty dudes were thirsty before the internet and will be after the internet. Social media has just made their thirst more prevalent .

Ergo....it's not the same

"Things were the same before the internet. Except social media made it not the same" :troll: