The Real Reason Fat, Old Ugly Hoes Continue to Thrive - The SIMP Thirst Chronicles Volume XIV (NSFW)

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Why do men care about who other men fukk? Women never do this. This is worst than gossiping, hating, or any of the shyt we get called out for doing. Like, the next man's dikk literally has nothing to do with yours.

Or does it....

Actually all he is saying is that women are gassed up. Which is true when it comes to the internet and sex in general. When it comes to commitment, not so much. A basic chick can go online and get hundreds of guys out of her league to smash...this ultimately distort their views on where they truly stand with men on their level lol. I don't expect you to admit this is true.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Commitment is the male vagina - reincar

Actually all he is saying is that women are gassed up. Which is true when it comes to the internet and sex in general. When it comes to commitment, not so much. A basic chick can go online and get hundreds of guys out of her league to smash...this ultimately distort their views on where they truly stand with men on their level lol. I don't expect you to admit this is true.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Yes, women do care. Even more. Why you think women seek approval of their friends before even entertaining a dude most times? Have to tell them something to justify it.

:what: who told you we seek approval from each other before dating? At most, if dude is questionable (young child, chronic unemployment, served time) we ask gor an opinion like "Girl he fine and sweet but he 30 and hasn't worked for awhile. What do you think?"

We do not ask for permission. That's laughable!

:snooze: The obligatory "why do you care" dumb shyt. Why do you care about what you think another person cares about? You people dumb discussions down with these kind of deflection. Dude's point obviously goes beyond caring about who other men fukk. He's talking about this simp culture which is hurting men and women. If everything here is real and that woman is really 65 then she should be ashamed of herself, and so should the pathetic fukks showing the thirst.

She should be ashamed because you don't want her? But who the fukk are you? If people are simping, let them do do in peace. It doesn't hurt you if you're eating to begin with. If not, there's your real problem.

Yes its true. I see this on FB often. But that shyt has never bothered me. I don't even do online dating so I could give a fukk. Like you said, this shyt is online. Outside, the attractive ones are getting simped regardless. Y'all worrying about the wrong shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
This dude is obsessed with black women. It's so pathetic:mjlol:

You always sweating my posts notice how I said nothing about it being specific to Black American women. Lose some weight maybe you won't feel offended then. Hit dogs will holler.

OP Is surprised that guys would smash a woman that they find attractive. :mjlol:

Btw I would smash too:umad:

Now I know something wrong with you breh. Seek help.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
This whole "fat/old/ugly hoez can get attention cuz simps oh no!!" thing was a worry for me at first but not anymore. I personally believe I'm above that and recognized that I wouldn't have given a fukk about them or what they think or do under any circumstance anyways so who cares if they end up feeling themselves and try to stunt on whatever men they interact with ?
What if that was your grandmother tho? Would that be the type of woman you want your daughters/ sons nieces/nephews looking up to? Would you still be above caring about it then?
has the nerve to talk about "messing it up for us" and these guys are stupid enough to agree with him.
:francis:
That good ole passive aggression. This social media attention obsessed thot/simp culture can mess things up for everyone. These people don't exist in a vacuum, they're our family and friends. Like I asked the other poster, what if that was your grandma? Still no problem with it then? Women whine about being objectified and all that while refusing to call women who objectify themselves out.
She should be ashamed because you don't want her? But who the fukk are you? If people are simping, let them do do in peace. It doesn't hurt you if you're eating to begin with. If not, there's your real problem.
I said nothing wanting her or not wanting her. You're clearly too stupid to read and comprehend basic English. She should be ashamed for being an old ass woman out here whoring herself out for attention on social media(if this is real). My point is about this thot/simp culture as a whole. You're on some simple "if you don't want her so what?" shyt.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
has the nerve to talk about "messing it up for us" and these guys are stupid enough to agree with him.
:francis:

Exactly. He's so obvious. They must not know his history.

You always sweating my posts notice how I said nothing about it being specific to Black American women. Lose some weight maybe you won't feel offended then. Hit dogs will holler.

Now I know something wrong with you breh. Seek help.

Oh please. Your OP is a picture of a black woman. You think claiming women is general is going to cover your real agenda? No dummy, I see through every post you make. :camby:

I'm not fat either you imbecile.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
What if that was your grandmother tho? Would that be the type of woman you want your daughters/ sons nieces/nephews looking up to? Would you still be above caring about it then?

Of course I'd care about my family and make sure their straight about everything. They are my family :dahell:
Why'd you have to bring my grandma, nephews and nieces into this. That's VILE b :Picard:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Why do men care about who other men fukk? Women never do this. This is worst than gossiping, hating, or any of the shyt we get called out for doing. Like, the next man's dikk literally has nothing to do with yours.

Or does it....

Right. A woman will literally tell you if she's dating an ugly dude. "Girl, he's OKAY looking :francis:BUT...:krs:"

Call a woman a dude use to bang ugly. Dude will be damn near in tears.:mjcry:

:heh:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Exactly. He's so obvious. They must not know his history.

Oh please. Your OP is a picture of a black woman. You think claiming women is general is going to cover your real agenda? No dummy, I see through every post you make. :camby:

I'm not fat either you imbecile.

Yeah OK

Not only are you blind (Of course I wouldn't expect a Black AMERICAN ho to know any Black Tennis players)

But you're dumb as hell. You have some workout chick as your avi that you will never even look nothing like. Probably at least 30-40 lbs overweight

Now stop jocking me and get on with your life. A lot of you females act like you have so many Men at your beck and call yet you on the Coli 24/7 arguing with Men.

This is a site for Black Men to chop it up and share game - Not for your little bytch drama antics now get the fukk off this site. :camby: