The reason men have trouble dating in 2017 is because they don't know their lane

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all want to be the fly guy, the handsome guy, the Mack, the baller, the comedian but in reality were not and can't. We all can't be ghost from power.

Men need to find their lane and stop trying to be the HNIC boss type. Women aren't stupid and can see through it. Plus by now I'm sure they have to be tired of the fronting. I know I am. When I meet a bro that's clearly fronting I just want to Pat him on shoulder and say it ok breh, just be you.

U need to embrace being yourself. it's 2017 we don't have to front anymore. It's no longer necessary.Nothing is wrong with being you.

Men need to stop chasing women that they're not suppose to have. Everything is about energy. If you're a good dude why the fukk are u chasing a bytch that want to be on the scene? She have selfish energy and will meet her selfish spouse.

You gotta get with the female equivalent of you and stop being delusional.

Like if you're a fat nikka. This isn't to insult you but I'm using it as an example. Get with a fat chick that actually appreciate you. Stop embarrassing yourself on IG leaving comments on these chicks profiles . "Oh baby I wanna drink your bath water" That ho reading that shyt laughing. Have some dignity and atleast curse her out if u wanna say anything.

I digress. Yeah man we all gotta find our lane. Like me I know what I want. I just have to work on myself to get her. I have negative energy but I want somebody positive and upbeat. somebody to nurture me and tuck me in at night. Kiss me on the forehead and tell me that I'm doing a good job.

Men need to find their lane. Stop chasing hoes. Y'all ignore all the other women that would actually make good wives.

Black people in particular don't have room to play around. We need to get off this unicorn shyt. All of us have flaws. You'll have some delusional black woman talking about "he gotta make over 75k and be over 6ft tall. " Shut up bytch and just take that guy down the street that works hard and want to be a husband and father.

Black people like to go against the grain. Instead of living traditional boring lives we want to live these fantasy lifestyles that only exist in our heads.

Their is a reason why our grand parents would get married to someone from the neighborhood. We destroy our foundation in our youth by bucking against the rules and grow old and alone for trying to do our own thing.

Enclosing: reality is the key to our salvation and mixed in with a little idealism. We all cant keep living these fantasy lifestyles because it stops progress and ultimately destroying the community. It might seem innocent but in actuality it's genocide. It's that dark when u peel back all the layers and visualize the ending

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Real shyt. I was just thinking about this couple days ago after somebody posted this clip in a thread:

Chick in the clip is with ol' boy because he's "boring". She is attracted to him because she's boring too.

Find some body like yourself that has the same values and similar personality.

Know who you are as a person and stop trying to be some body you're not. If you know you're lame and square, go after lame and square females who will appreciate your personality.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Real shyt. I was just thinking about this couple days ago after somebody posted this clip in a thread:

Chick in the clip is with ol' boy because he's "boring". She is attracted to him because she's boring too.

Know who you are as a person and stop trying to be some body you're not. If you know you're lame and square, go after lame and square females who will appreciate your personality.

People don't face the consequences of not being themselves until later in life & by then they hate what they wasted their time building...

I completely agree with just being yourself because most people are fronting and that leads to a bunch of fronting couples who don't like the true person the other is because they never knew them until it was too late...

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
It work both ways as i been saying

With sistas

They all hope idris elba or ghost will come knocking at their door and save them while ignoring a dude making $40,000 to $ 50,000 a year and paying his bills...

Sistas have no fukking clue there's only a small percentage of brothers making bank.. However u still have majority of the sistas chasing that dude even if that mean being a side piece until they reach late stages of their life and it's i guess I'll go after the 9 to 5 dude now since i have no chance with ghost..

With the brothers and u see it on here

nikkas out here chasing waterfalls instead of the ponds and the sewer water they use to..

Black men and women keep living in fantasy instead of reality.

Black people!!!! The tv shows and movies u watch are scripted..

In real life ghost has a white woman and 2 kids and working to take care of his own..omari doesn't own a club or got connects

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It work both ways as i been saying

With sistas

They all hope idris elba or ghost will come knocking at their door and save them while ignoring a dude making $40,000 to $ 50,000 a year and paying his bills...

Sistas have no fukking clue there's only a small percentage of brothers making bank.. However u still have majority of the sistas chasing that dude even if that mean being a side piece until they reach late stages of their life and it's i guess I'll go after the 9 to 5 dude now since i have no chance with ghost..

With the brothers and u see it on here

nikkas out here chasing waterfalls instead of the ponds and the sewer water they use to..

Black men and women keep living in fantasy instead of reality.

Black people!!!! The tv shows and movies u watch are scripted..

In real life ghost has a white woman and 2 kids and working to take care of his own..omari doesn't own a club or got connects
yup

social media and entertainment really destroyed peoples minds. They all have these images of man made created lifestyles that literately dont exist....me included ...im not exempt

but theres a reason why people use to marry their high school sweet heart or somebody from the neighborhood. live together and share resources. It was for survival....but now were literally killing ourselves from idealism...

when u really peel back the layers its innocent looking genocide....it destroys race, culture and neighborhoods.

now u have so many black people lost and confused. were the one people that cant afford to be lost and confused and not have a foundation

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
nobody likes to hear this but it's the truth, be who you know you are and don't settle for less or waste your time chasing what's not for you. be you.

but at the same time, this doesn't mean just being content being overweight or depressed, assuming that's who you're meant to be; a lot of people take it the wrong way and think that they're destined to fit into some hole and there's nothing they can do about it. there's always room for self improvement, but there's a difference between that and molding yourself into somebody that you're not representative of.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

That video was a nice addition to the post :thumbsup:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
This guy posted a scene from a movie. :mjlol:
In real life boring chick is going to go find an exciting guy to make her life exciting because she's boring by default. That's what women do, they look for excitement, entertainment and interst from thier partner. Get boring to your woman and watch what she does when an exciting guy comes along. You gonna be making GMB threads with the :mjcry: face on.

Location plays a huge part in your lane. I had a real life example of a coli poster in my office the other day doing contract work for our organization. this guy was a contract Tech consultant, very well paid, drove an M6 and was 6'1, stayed in the gym and dressed well, real cool guy. He just moved from a small town where he spent 4 years there and said he struggled socially and the dating scene was :trash: but when he moved east to the DMV he couldn't even keep up with the attention he was getting and choices he had in terms of partners. This guy is in his early 30's, All he did was change his location. :ld:

I think that the "guys chase exotic women on social media" excuse is bs too. The few singleguys that I know aren't chasing Instagram chicks, they're chasing average women who are turning them down because they're on the Fly guys team hoping they get chose over the rest of the girls he's piping. I know this because the top tier single guys I work with and meet show me the conversations they have and pictures they get from women. It's disgusting. :whew: , the women talk about guys with solid jobs, cars and careers like they're :trash: just because the top tier guy that fukks them every other week works uptown, has a condo on the Lake and an Audi and a Benz, but the guy that wants a relationship is a claims manager at a hospital, lives in Bronzeville and drives a Denali but he "doesn't really seem to be a good choice" or "doesn't have his life together." Even the women I meet who know im married try to get with me, instead of a single guy who's chasing them and is almost just as good/handsome/paid as me. Theyd rather destroy a whole union than go get with someone who is a solid choice just because the guy they want is a "little bit" better. :pachaha: These are women making 40-70k so they're not rich, but they want a rich guy, or at least a guy they think is rich. :yeshrug: If you're talking about lanes then the average guy needs to find a bum chick, a chick noticeable below his level, hope he gets lucky enough to find a woman who's preferences can go against evolution,or level up to a point where he's undeniable. But thats hard work and some men are just plain lazy, and they deserve to stay single. :smh:

Last edited: