The reason men have trouble dating in 2017 is because they don't know their lane

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Real talk ... problem is nerdy females don't want nerdy men, fat females don't want fat men, akward females don't want akward men... everybody wants a dime or Tupac in a business suit.

I let brothers front because 9 times out of ten you are going to become what you practice ...

As for the ladies ... men ... get money ... money trumps all this swag handsome bullshyt ...

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I live in LA and a nikka making 40-70 k (WITH NO KIDS) will eat out here..I guess on the coli every nikka getting money but I don't know a gang of nikkas making 40-70k y'all make it seem like that's average and from what I seen its a little bit above average..most nikkas work service jobs that don't make that much let's be honest with ourself coli :pachaha:
A lot of brehs here went to good schools ... thats why many can have free time to post here ... stop believing cacs that every black man is poor ...

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
A lot of brehs here went to good schools ... thats why many can have free time to post here ... stop believing cacs that every black man is poor ...

you're trying to twist my point into some "stop believing cacs" shyt when I never said that..from what I see my statement is true..try hanging around your friends or family that DIDNT go to college see how much they making..you nikkas surround yourself with suburb nikkas who was silver spoon and forget that's not the majority of nikkas..

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
you're trying to twist my point into some "stop believing cacs" shyt when I never said that..from what I see my statement is true..trying hanging around your friends or family that DIDNT go to college see how much they making..you nikkas surround yourself with suburb nikkas who was silver spoon and forget that's not the majority of nikkas..
I know a lot of people I know struggle ... my father and mother were raised poor as well... But this board is not an actual family or hood or suburb its people from all over ... several thousand people ... how hard is it to believe that 500 of them are making bank?

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I know a lot of people I know struggle ... my father and mother were raised poor as well... But this board is not an actual family or hood or suburb its people from all over ... several thousand people ... how hard is it to believe that 500 of them are making bank?

So 500 people (probably way less as most these posters really white boys) represent how many millions of black men? do you still not see my point?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:this is so silly. I could see if u were a chick where 90% of yo appeal was based on aesthetics. Something outta ya control But no, u a dude, yo appeal comes from how much wealth you acquire.

fukk all that , "Just be yourself, and accept your average (miserable) lives, with your average (miserable) broad, just to have average (miserable) kids" shyt.

The goal should ALWAYS be, til death, to want more and more and more. And not only more, but the absolute best of wateva it is you want more of. Including women. fukk that love shyt, cuz it ain't real. Get money and die.
:gucci::comeon:

see this the problem...more and more doesnt exist...its a figment of your imagination....their is no top...its in your mind...youre going to keep chasing that carrot on a string

even if u do get money and attract dimes...all theyre going to do is plot on u to take it...look at Rob dumbass....he got money and "dimes" but hes on the verge of self destruction

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:gucci::comeon:

see this the problem...more and more doesnt exist...its a figment of your imagination....their is no top...its in your mind...youre going to keep chasing that carrot on a string

even if u do get money and attract dimes...all theyre going to do is plot on u to take it...look at Rob dumbass....he got money and "dimes" but hes on the verge of self destruction

Yeah but you can get a woman with as much to lose as you

Instead of a trophy

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt. I was just thinking about this couple days ago after somebody posted this clip in a thread:

Chick in the clip is with ol' boy because he's "boring". She is attracted to him because she's boring too.

Find some body like yourself that has the same values and similar personality.

Know who you are as a person and stop trying to be some body you're not. If you know you're lame and square, go after lame and square females who will appreciate your personality.

I completely agree with just being yourself because most people are fronting and that leads to a bunch of fronting couples who don't like the true person the other is because they never knew them until it was too late...

Exactly. One thing i notice is a lot of guys don't know who they are or know who they are and are hiding it and expect to find real shyt or to be content with what they have. It's like really? They don't know what they want and this shows because one person isn't enough or they get with such and such for all the wrong reasons.

That and not learning to love somebody for who they are personality wise and loving the good qualities about them.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says the nikka who asked why you couldn't get a broad like Brittany Renner and was really upset about it in another thread.

Before you deny it like you always have. It was a 2015 thread that was specifically about her.
I never deny it...its public record ....I made that when I was younger and immature....i since grown and know who I am and what I want

I know what I want....im not like u still holding out for a unicorn....im not going to be 45 still going to allstar weekend hoping a can score a baller....dumb phi dumbass