The stigma of getting STD/STI tests

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Recently had a red patch on my shyt. I was scared as shyt cause I haven't never been burned in these 3 decades.

Turns out it was just a fungal/yeast infection :scust: But made me come to the realization I haven't tested in 2 years since the last scare I had when this Bih I used to mess with told me she had TV (Had no Idea what this was either, if you don't look it up)

Really need to start going every couple months just for that clarity.
Been getting by like a fool just relying on the girls I'm messing with to get their results.

Superstar
Daps
Recently had a red patch on my shyt. I was scared as shyt cause I haven't never been burned in these 3 decades.

Turns out it was just a fungal/yeast infection :scust: But made me come to the realization I haven't tested in 2 years since the last scare I had when this Bih I used to mess with told me she had TV (Had no Idea what this was either, if you don't look it up)

Been getting by like a fool just relying on the girls I'm messing with to get their results.

Im glad you brought this up! A LOT of people have no clue that yeast/fungal infections can be passed around, as well. They also have no idea dudes can get yeast infections.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt you can get tested in the privacy of your home if you’re worried about the stigma...it’ll cost you a little bit tho

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Haven’t had no play to get Checked up :mjcry::mjcry:

:mjlol:

Meanwhile, nikkas still out here wiling during rona, not social distancing, and showing up in my lab everyday with new STIs like :snoop:.

Some of these folk outchea actively itching/dripping/burning talmbout some nah, I don't have nothing. :usure:

From everything I've seen at my job I just assume all people are dirty and treat every broad like she infected. :wtb:

Need to make a thread one day with all the fukkery at my job. :jawalrus:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
:mjlol:

Meanwhile, nikkas still out here wiling during rona, not social distancing, and showing up in my lab everyday with new STIs like :snoop:.

Some of these folk outchea actively itching/dripping/burning talmbout some nah, I don't have nothing. :usure:

From everything I've seen at my job I just assume all people are dirty and treat every broad like she infected. :wtb:

Need to make a thread one day with all the fukkery at my job. :jawalrus:
Need to make that thread NOW raise awareness breh :ohhh: