The Tariq Nasheed Thread

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was surprised to find out that he was born in my hometown of Detroit. He always seemed like a west coast kind of guy. Happy birthday to him.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Right. I remember on one of his old radio shows he said he moved to L.A. at like 17 years old in the 80's. I'll never understand people that are secretive about their age.

It’s the norm in Hollywood and entertainment industry that you lie and be secretive about your actual age.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This fool look just like EJ... yeah Magic Johnson’s son.

giphy.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This is both true and false at the same time.

White people have beef and hate REAL Africans. Racially unmixed blacks and have had that beef for thousands of years.

Due to them conquering us and the world, they've allowed their b*stardized to be categorized as "black" if they are brown enough, but their vitriol is still directed at darker skinned black men with unambiguous African phenotypes.

No matter how far back in race history you go, the unmixed African has been catching hell.

What makes you black is the genetics of your ancestors that express the phenotypes of Africans....the wooly hair (not that berber shytt), the skin tone, the noses, lips, public hair, hyper malanation around knees, buttocks, elbows etc
All that is GENETIC.

Now just coz a b*stardized mixed people were added to that race due to colonization and white imperialism doesn't change genetics.
Socially engineered "blacks" are NOT genetically African/Black and never will be.
I agree 100%.
But the issue is that brehs who look like that berber they posted don't tend to marry/have kids with a dark skinned woman.

So they create a diluted mixed gene pool, label it "black" and make no effort to fix it.

I'd like your thoughts on the video I posted.

Also brehs in here making points that aren't the same, South African women are c00ns, however they are genetically unmixed black people, so I still have to have babies with them to make 100% pure African children.

c00ning doesn't affect your genetic make up.
A colored can shout Black Power till they're blue in the face, their genetic coding is still mixed.
But can be blackned, why do these cats pretend like they don't understand these very simple concepts
:mjlol:

This dude is so pathetic