The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Before the yayo CACaos and c00nitos start whitesplaining:

A Wave of Daytime Killings Has Puerto Rico on Edge (Published 2019)

STAT
Puerto Rico
United States
HISTORY

Believes crime increasing in the past 3 years 81.9
Ranked 7th.26% morethan United States 65.22
Ranked 44th.
Crime levels 81.9
Ranked 8th.47% morethan United States 55.84
Ranked 30th.
giphy.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Debate is a waste of a time.

I did not know that they were putting white on the census :mjlol::mjlol:

I thought Hispanic or Latin American was a choice

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Since 1990, births have declined among African-American teens and risen among white teens, who comprise two-thirds of teen mothers

Read more: Single-Parent Families - Demographic Trends - Poverty, Family, Women, and Percent - JRank Articles Single-Parent Families - Demographic Trends

tenor.gif

The segment of coli using the stereotypical black single mother and black fatherless hits kind of different when certain facts are presented. The PR caller should have did his research.

The United States has the highest percentage of single-parent families (34% in 1998) among developed countries, followed by Canada (22%), Australia (20%), and Denmark (19%). In developing countries, divorce is not as common, but desertion, death, and imprisonment produce single-parent families, primarily headed by women (Kinnear 1999). Rates vary country to country from a low of less than 5 percent in Kuwait to a high of over 40 percent in Botswana and Barbados. In countries such as Ghana, Kenya, Rwanda, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Trinidad, and Tobago more than 25 percent of households are headed by women.

Among solo parents, 42% are white and 28% are black, compared with 55% of cohabiting parents who are white and 13% who are black.

There are virtually no racial and ethnic differences in the profiles of solo and cohabiting fathers. About half of each group are white, roughly 15% are black, about one-fourth are Hispanic and a small share are Asian.

Facts On Unmarried Parents in the U.S.
Oooops - Doesn’t fit the narrative so thread may not pop.

:sas2:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Debate is a waste of a time.

I did not know that they were putting white on the census :mjlol::mjlol:

I thought Hispanic or Latin American was a choice
It’s an ethnicity - adults should be able to comprehend the differences between race, nationality - ethnicity. Caller said he chooses WHITE , #6
014671878_1-f05d84284b835185dcccbd76d99342b6.png

2000.png

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Puerto rican held his own and was reasonable. Even had good points.
Of course you would say that, you’re probably the caller
The true way white supremacy controls the world.

Most of us support white supremacy, do you really want to fight it?

I done complaining of white supremacy
:mjlol::deadmanny:
White supremacy is everything we enjoy right now. All this tech, currency, nice homes, jobs, education, etc., it all supports white supremacy.

If we REALLY wanted to end white supremacy, we would have to be willing to let these things go.

I swear white supremacy is the devil, that apple we accepted in the Garden.
How many of you truly know what it would take for us to get from under white supremacy? I mean you echo the popular statement, but I suggest 99% of people don't know what it would entail. And when you hear what it entails you will fallback quick.

Many of us are deeply invested in WS. How many can admit this :sas1:

How nany realize the depth of the white supremacy system?

I'm about to make most of you double clutch.:sas2:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
About to watch now. Let’s get it.
:blessed:

Tariq going in on cacs is always entertaining. Doesn’t matter what type of cac it is.

*EDIT*

That dude isn’t “white” or Caucasian. He’s an Uncle Juan Coconut with Indigenous blood.

Okay, so...The Rican was respectful and chill, but Tariq murdered him. He’s a MAGA nut. Easy work.
:yeshrug:

I would ban your c00n ass from these conversations if I was a mod.

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Good Lord :francis:

Yep, he wasn't knowledgeable on the history of Puerto Rico, but other than that he made Tariq display what his energy is: a paranoid black man who doesn't realize the war was over hundreds or thousands of years ago.

White supremacy BEEN won and the only course of action left is to get in where you fit in and contribute to this society that isn't going anywhere.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I don’t like how people tell us to forget the past but keeping bringing up our inadequacies like we aren’t having the conversations. If you keep using bad faith on black people.. I’m going to bring up WS. They want us to confirm their justifications in treating us bad. There’s many great lessons and past instances of inspiration. No one stops referencing the Bible and it’s a book of Jewish strife and struggle. You have people who won’t do anything because they think Jesus or the rapture is coming and that’s not seen as holding people back

or just because they don’t see black people doing anything that none of us are doing anything

Ignorance is the worst disease. Ask the Cubans if bytching about Cuba is holding them back. Tell the Haitians to stop worrying about Haiti. Why is Black American history the only one that is seen as “holding people back”? Why do white people want to control the past so much of it doesn’t matter?

knowing things never hold anyone back, not knowing is what creates victims. If you want black people to stop having “victim mentality” then quit keeping them ignorant.

Last edited: