They Sold Us & The New Poverty Hustle

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Phil is Pan African but he's the type to get along with everyone. To set Phil off you gotta be next level trolling :mjlol:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
He mentioned no names but we all knew who he was talking about :mjlol:
It's been something in the air these past few days :wow: brehs been calling this shyt for what it is. We survived everything this country has thrown at us and you got muhfukkas pushing The Data™️ and articles like it's our death certificate :mjtf: The fukk IS that?! Matta fact, how many people out there are talking to their children like that??? (timestamped)

I gotta tell you son... I gotta tell you daughter.... You're not gonna make it :yeshrug: I'm just giving you the reality

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Last edited:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
It's been something in the air these past few days :wow: brehs been calling this shyt for what it is. We survived everything this country has thrown at us and you got muhfukkas pushing The Data™️ and articles like it's our death certificate :mjtf: The fukk IS that?! Matta fact, how many people out there are talking to their children like that??? (timestamped)

I gotta tell you son... I gotta tell you daughter.... You're not gonna make it :yeshrug: I'm just giving you the reality

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Tone was wrong for criticizing Boyce on his trip to Africa and clearly didn't know what he was talking about. His response will interesting
:mjgrin:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Tone was wrong for criticizing Boyce on his trip to Africa and clearly didn't know what he was talking about. His response will interesting
:mjgrin:
That shyt exposed more than ever just how miserable they are. I'd understand if Boyce was out in Ghana shytting on the #ADOS movement, saying you don't need reparations, etc but allll he did was go there and be happy about it-- and that really made them feel a certain way :pachaha:

Breh, Tone called into Yvette's show Monday and said the trip was a direct attack on #ADOS :mindblown: Eventually people start to look up, like The fukk is wrong with y'all???
5y7d8X6.png

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
More anti-ADOS bullshyt. I'm home already.

:unimpressed:

fukk trying to guilt Black Americans into buying some "Back to the Motherland Mackish Package.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
And yes we stay bashing Boyce, because he repeats a lot of bullshyt. A few years ago before I knew any better I would've believed bullshyt like this.

Listen closely to Boyce here. His reasons why black folks are not wealthy is "because we hate ourselves and love our oppressor" type bullshyt.

Then listen to Dr. Jared Ball destroy his whole "black people waste trillions" talking points.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
More anti-ADOS bullshyt. I'm home already.

:unimpressed:

fukk trying to guilt Black Americans into buying some "Back to the Motherland Mackish Package.
Somebody decides they're going to Ghana and that means you're being guilt tripped??? :mindblown: It's just a vacation trip breh, not a "guilt" trip... They got y'all sounding crazy :why: