This Baby Mama/Baby Daddy Culture

Ya?

Banned
Daps
got raise boys and girls to be sexually responsible not just shame girls about getting pregnant.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
17090510165644993.gif

that’s a start.

that indeed is a start.

I’m glad something I personally created (that gif) allows you to express yourself creatively.

this is good. Let’s keep this energy going, bruh.

you got this. I still believe in you.

Cmon guy. You can do it.

:mjgrin:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
He’s smashing. Not trying to be with her.
welp, thats the problem and if the girl gets pregrant, then he would join loads of men crying about child support. Men pay the price of trying to obtain easy sex and wanting the vast responsibility on women. Not all women have shame.

They want a society that shames women so that women have to pay the burden of being ostracized by society, leaving men to initiate/force sex without the stigma and thats what the modern women does not want.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
welp, thats the problem and if the girl gets pregrant, then he would join loads of men crying about child support. Men pay the price of trying to obtain easy sex and wanting the vas responsibility on women. Not all women have shame.
You’re right. Two consenting adults should never have sex unless they intend to procreate.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
You’re right. Two consenting adults should never have sex unless they intend to procreate.
ultimately, but if you want the enjoyment without the responsibility, then do it with someone who has as much to lose as you do at the very least and has qualities you actually you want in a partner or as mother at the very least.

Cant feel sorry for dudes trying to obtain sex from problematic women and then cry about being trapped, you playing russian roulette.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have people that glorify NBA Youngboy. He's not even 21, yet he has 7 children with multiple young women.

We as a community need to stop glorifying these types of people. All your favorite rappers have children out of wedlock.
This, I grew up around people thought having kids with a minimum wage job and no education was some sort of badge of honor.

GhostBreh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Africa
The hilarious thing is it's still very possible to be sexually irresponsible, fukk everything that moves, and NOT create kids. All kinds of contraceptives are out there (especially for women) but dumbasses don't use them.

Ultimately the most viable solution in our current society would be male contraception in pill or cream form. :ohlawd:

You can be damn sure no man would forget to take it or come up with excuses why they can't use it. The single mother population would fall through the floor.

Coli microbiologists need to get on this. :ufdup:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hilarious thing is it's still very possible to be sexually irresponsible, fukk everything that moves, and NOT create kids. All kinds of contraceptives are out there (especially for women) but dumbasses don't use them.

Ultimately the most viable solution in our current society would be male contraception in pill or cream form. :ohlawd:

You can be damn sure no man would forget to take it or come up with excuses why they can't use it. The single mother population would fall through the floor.

Coli microbiologists need to get on this. :ufdup:
I swear if they made male birth control that easy, it would be some idiot who would screw it up

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
I don’t feel sorry for these people. They made their beds and they can lay in them. Is 15-30 minutes worth of pleasure really worth a lifetime headache?