This is the NBA basketball yall wanted .... 3 pt and freethrow every possession

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Keep it 100, everyone just trying to be like Curry and they even efficient enough to be...

Curry got the league changing their style just to be him :mjlol:

Everybody nowadays is SHOOTING, but Steph & Klay are SHOOTERS...Same way a lot of dudes RAP but Jay-Z, Kendrick, etc. are RAPPERS.

League is full of frontrunning wannabes right now.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep it 100, everyone just trying to be like Curry and they even efficient enough to be...

Curry got the league changing their style just to be him :mjlol:
:francis::francis::francis: you seeing it in even pickup games.

EVERYONE now is Curry, like nikkas dont realize they shooting .025 from the 3, yet still jacking it up :picard:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I guess I'm in the minority. Passing skills in the league are good, with a few players being amazing ball handlers... a jumper is a jumper regardless of whether it's a 2 or a 3...

We're missing great post players right now but that could swing back as soon as a dominant guy comes into the league. Until then though, I'm good with the game.

I would like to see less FT's though..

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
I'm so tired of watching teams jack 3 after 3 after 3 because analytics dictate it. :scust:
So many teams pass up fukking layups just to kick out for a bricked 3. :scust:

I don't give a fukk what the analytics say. I'm sick of watching players pass up an open midrange shot just to wind up with a contested 3. :scust:
They don't a fukk what you wanna watch. They're trying to win games.

If a team's getting destroyed because everything else seems equal except for the 3 point disparity, either you're gonna do something about that or lose your job.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ehhh...i don't mind it.

though the one thing that actually annoys the hell out of me is when guys get into the lane and could put up an easy lay-up or something against minimal resistance...but instead they kick it out for a 3. sometimes the teammate isn't even that open, either. :elliot: