This is the NBA basketball yall wanted .... 3 pt and freethrow every possession

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I remember when only the elite perimeter players were hitting stepback 3's/pulling up like that and you would get hype. Most new rookies and even existing role players are now just practicing it nonstop with ease (Austin Rivers comes to mind). S*** right now is an absolute abomination to watch far as entertainment value to the similarity every team has. This is why I think Kyrie Irving is the most entertaining player to watch when he gets it going imo. His game 5 in the 2016 finals is crazy to watch for me because the variety of ways he scored :wow:

As a product, this is some of the best that it gets right here :wow:

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
You chest to chest with a nikka and he just riding you all the way while you grind towards the hoop for a basket. A MANLY basket:birdman:

Not In Harlem
original_130508363.gif

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:scust:

Watching this Mavs vs warriors game

New nba

Scust

Fred

honestly it's unwatchabe. and im probably the biggest NBA fan here. been watching since 1986'

The fact you're doing this over a Warriors game and don't say shyt about Harden/Rockets tells me all I need to know :mjlol:

Making threes every possession is fine. 3 > 2.

It's flopping like a bytch and exploiting rules that I can't stand about this modern era :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't watched a single NBA game all season. First time in my life since I was 10 years old that is the case. NBA season used to the time of year I looked forward to the most. I used to watch almost every nationally televised game. I remember being a kid begging my mom to let me stay up to watch the late game on TNT during a school night.

Its disgusting what has happened to the sport I grew up loving the most. :snoop:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Its crazy how both basketball and rap music have fallen off now that crakkkas are the ones influencing it the most.

Cacs really are the destroyers of everything good.
They dilute so they can compete and relate. The Luka push is sus as well. Post Malone of the league if they have their way.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They don't a fukk what you wanna watch. They're trying to win games.

If a team's getting destroyed because everything else seems equal except for the 3 point disparity, either you're gonna do something about that or lose your job.

People repeat over and over how rings is the only factor in what player is better than another and now when players and teams are doing by any means tactics to get there these same people are complaining that they don't like the product.

You made it results driven, now accept the results oriented play style.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Its crazy how both basketball and rap music have fallen off now that crakkkas are the ones influencing it the most.

Cacs really are the destroyers of everything good.
So find the team that plays the you want and see how much they lose.

You fail to realize that if it didn’t work, they wouldn’t play the way they do.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
What annoys me the most is seeing big men like Embiid chucking up 3 pointers knowing damn well they ain't shooting guards :scust:

This is why that 55 point game LMA had against OKC last week was beautiful and a piece of fresh air. He was playing the game to his strengths by staying down low and scoring near the basket.

Alot of players in the league don't play to their strengths. There's nothing wrong with being well well rounded but players fall way too much in love with just shooting 3s.