This is the NBA basketball yall wanted .... 3 pt and freethrow every possession

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So find the team that plays the you want and see how much they lose.

You fail to realize that if it didn’t work, they wouldn’t play the way they do.
Clippers Pacers and Spurs Okc attempts the least 3's in the league.

We all love or used to love the NBA stop defending trash:martin:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
That shyt ain't even fun in pickup basketball.

I love going to the hoop. You chest to chest with a nikka and he just riding you all the way while you grind towards the hoop for a basket. A MANLY basket:birdman:
Man what is wrong with you you been on some BuddyOmar shyt lately :dead:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its pretty bad. true centers are pretty much a dying breed. they were talking about Hibbert the other day who was a pretty good player in Indy those years until Vogel changed the system. I hadnt heard Hibberts name in about 3 years....:gucci: thats how fast that nikka disappeared. JV is a pretty good player yet his role with the Raps has diminished each year. Ayton is a beast but he probably wont be much of an impact player at the end of the day when the Suns start making the playoffs.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
its pretty bad. true centers are pretty much a dying breed. they were talking about Hibbert the other day who was a pretty good player in Indy those years until Vogel changed the system. I hadnt heard Hibberts name in about 3 years....:gucci: thats how fast that nikka disappeared. JV is a pretty good player yet his role with the Raps has diminished each year. Ayton is a beast but he probably wont be much of an impact player at the end of the day when the Suns start making the playoffs.
Centers have it the toughest these days I think. They have so many more responsibilities compared to 15-20 years ago. It’s probably the most noticeable thing to me when I watch a new game compared to an old one. They need to be so much more mobile now and defend so many p&r plays, they frequently get pulled out of the paint defending perimeter players on switches, they need to be capable passers with good floor vision, need to run the floor, and most need to be able to shoot so that they can pull the defense from the rim. They don’t even really get to post up unless the team has 3-4 shooters on the floor with him so he has room to do it.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
The Warriors are very balanced. People tend not to think so because of Steph and Klay going off from 3 every few games but they are not the Rockets by any means.

I agree. I think that impression is even worse now with KD, who is more prone to fire 3 off the dribble. Before it was only Steph doing that really, all the other shots (especially Klay) usually come off great passing. I actually enjoyed watching the Warriors pre-KD, ball movement was something else. With David West or Shawn Livingston the mid-range was always part of their strategy, and Curry/Klay never had any problem faking the 3 and taking the open 2 instead.

Ironically they really solidified this trend but it's other teams abusing it.